National Days to celebrate - updated now 2024 - April 22-30

juniorbugman

<font color=blue>New car vs another cruise?? THAT
If you didn't know before you will know now.
Everything you thought you didn't want to know, now you will know anyway.
Here is a thread for us to celebrate all the National Days in a Month.
I will be posting the fun ones, the foody ones and sometimes the ridiculous ones.
They will be posted the Friday for the next week.
Let's celebrate those National Days..

Last edited:

Monday June 14th
I so so so love these special days!!!!
Strawberry Shortcake Monday!!!
View attachment 581671
I have a few Starbucks Airmiles rewards I can use up!!
Hugs
Mel
That looks delicious. I haven’t been to Starbucks since February 2020 when I went to Disney before Covid hit. We had strawberry shortcake for dessert tonight with strawberries from the farmers market. I was two days early!

Sun June 13 Childrens Day, Kitchen Klutzes of America Day, Sewing Machine Day, Weed Your Garden Day
Today for Sewing Machine Day I made my outside critters new red and white masks for Canada Day. We are having a big virtual celebration in Ajax and you can submit your photos before June 18th to be featured in their Canada Day video. I wanted to use Canada Day material but I didn't want to use cloth material so this was the best I can do. It is plastic table cloth material. The book reading guy didn't get a red mask yet but he may still. I will put out the rest of the Canada Day stuff this week and take my photo and submit it.
my critters june 2021.jpg

Today for Sewing Machine Day I made my outside critters new red and white masks for Canada Day. We are having a big virtual celebration in Ajax and you can submit your photos before June 18th to be featured in their Canada Day video. I wanted to use Canada Day material but I didn't want to use cloth material so this was the best I can do. It is plastic table cloth material. The book reading guy didn't get a red mask yet but he may still. I will put out the rest of the Canada Day stuff this week and take my photo and submit it.
View attachment 581865
Great work Hon!
I love them.
Hugs
Mel

Here is the next week of June - enjoy
Mon June 21
Day of the Gong, Daylight Appreciation Day, Go Skateboarding Day, Peaches ‘N’ Cream Day, Seashell Day, Selfie Day,
National Smoothie Day, World Giraffe Day
Tues June 22
Chocolate Éclair Day, Onion Rings Day, National Rainforest Day
Weds June 23
Hydration Day, Pecan Sandies Day, Pink Day, Let it Go Day
Thurs June 24
Bomb Pop Day, Handshake Day, Pralines Day, International Fairy/Faery) Day, World UFO Day
Fri June 25
Catfish Day, Strawberry Parfait Day, Take your Dog to Work Day, National Food Truck Day
Sat June 26
Chocolate Pudding Day, Coconut Day, Summersgiving, National Canoe Day, Forgiveness Day, Tropical Cocktail Day, Beautician’s Day
Sun June 27
Ice Cream Cake Day, Onion Day, Orange Blossom Day, Sunglasses Day, Great American Picnic Day

Last week of Junes days. Not many very exciting days.
Don't forget today is National Ice Cream Cake day so we went to DQ last week and bought one.
Mon June 28
Logistics Day, National Tapioca Day
Tues June 29
Almond Buttercrunch Day, Camera Day, Waffle Iron Day (great day to use your Mickey waffle irons)
Weds June 30
Meteor Watch Day, Parchment Day, Social Media Day, National Asteroid Day

I'm ticking off two things with tonights dessert. Strawberry-rhubarb crisp with ice cream. I put tapioca in the fruit of the crisp.

Waffles it is for dinner on Tuesday.

June is gone so here are the days for the first week of July
Fri July 2
Anisette Day, World Sports Journalists Day, World UFO Day, I Forgot Day, , (seems appropriate that the I forgot day is on my birthday and I am also a middle child LOL) ,
Sat July 3
Chocolate Wafer Day, Eat your Beans Day, Fried Clam Day, Hop-a-Park Day, Compliment Your Mirror Day, Stay out of the Sun Day
Sun July 4
Barbecued Spareribs Day, Caesar Salad Day, Independence Day, National Country Music Day (saw a funny the other day that with self driving cars the next country song will be a truck driving away from the guy)
Mon July 5
Apple Turnover Day, Bikini Day, Graham Cracker Day, Hawaii Day, Workaholic Day
Tues July 6
Fried Chicken Day, Hand Roll Day, International Kissing Day,
Wed July 7
Dive Bar Day, Macaroni Day, Strawberry Sundae Day, Tell the Truth Day, Father Daughter Take a Walk Day
Thurs July 8
Chocolate with Almonds, Freezer Pop, Be a Kid Again Day (isn't that everyday) , National Blueberry Day, Video Games Day
Fri July 9
Sugar Cookie Day, Fashion Day, National Motorcycle Day
Sat July10
Kitten Day, Pina Colada Day, Pick Blueberries Day, Teddy Bear Picnic (guys the bears will have to dress up and celebrate)
Sun July 11
7-Eleven Day, Blueberry Muffin Day, Cheer up the Lonely Day, Mojito Day, Rainer Cherry Day, Barn Day, National Swimming Pool Day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter