Nassau Snorkel and Beach Adventure (N97) - Anyone?

Dug720

See the line where the sky meets the sea?
Has anyone done this tour where you go past Gilligan’s Island and go to 2 others for snorkeling (possibly with turtles) and swimming? It looks interesting, but I cannot tell which company does it to look up reviews.

Has anyone done this tour where you go past Gilligan’s Island and go to 2 others for snorkeling (possibly with turtles) and swimming? It looks interesting, but I cannot tell which company does it to look up reviews.
I'm just trying to plan our cruise in Aug, and was looking at doing this one. I was wondering if you ended up booking this excursion. If you booked this excursion, did you enjoy it? Pros/cons or should I pass on booking it? I usually stay on the ship, but since this day in Nassau is my birthday, I was thinking of doing something different. Thank you for any info you can give.

I'm just trying to plan our cruise in Aug, and was looking at doing this one. I was wondering if you ended up booking this excursion. If you booked this excursion, did you enjoy it? Pros/cons or should I pass on booking it? I usually stay on the ship, but since this day in Nassau is my birthday, I was thinking of doing something different. Thank you for any info you can give.

I did not - sorry!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter