Narcoossee's for FW viewing

Duck143

DIS Veteran
Hi All,
What time should i book an ADR for May? My parents want to go and see the FW from Narcoossee's. I see that Happily Ever After is scheduled for 9pm. Should I reserve 7pm, so they can view the fireworks after their dinner?

Lots of people get up and go outside to watch the fireworks during their meal. I think I'd schedule a little later than that.

A three course meal (appetizer, entree, dessert) at a signature restaurant like Narcoossee's typically takes us about 90 - 120 minutes. We make a reservation for about 75 minutes before fireworks. Often we are between the entree and dessert courses so we'll go outside to view fireworks, then return to the table for dessert. The servers are very experienced with pacing the meal so if you let them know you want to see the fireworks they will plan accordingly.

While there are tables by the windows, many go outside on the Narcoossee's deck for the fireworks and will block the view from the tables. If your parents stay inside, the music and narration is piped into the restaurant (and on the deck). The Electrical Water Pageant is also viewable from inside and on the deck, but the music can only be heard outside.

Wonderful! Thank both of you for helping!! I'm going to schedule them for 8:30pm and they can go see the FW during their meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter