N and N Labs = $99.41?

I received the product in the mail yesterday. It's from UltraLife PM Fulfillment. I'm pretty sure it's Pure Health Hoodia. It's going right back there. My Chase cc said they can't put a block on my card from this company. If they try to charge me again, I'll get a new cc number.

I surely wouldn't give them the chance to charge it again, get that card cancelled!

add me to the list =( just discovered it today. I called Chase and they said they would reverse the charges for me. I have to call back tomorrow, though, because with a cancellation the company apparently has 30 days to refund your money... my 30 days are up tomorrow. But they said they would definitely reverse the charges, I just have to call back tomorrow.

I did mention that other people had filed complaints, so if anyone else calls Chase, we will be added to a list I believe.

I normally don't post on this board but I read this and just had to say that this is exactly what happened to me. :mad: :mad: When I figured out what the charge was for and called the company they said there was nothing they could do about it because the product had already been sent out and they would not take the product back if I returned it. Well, I never received the product and was never reimbursed the 99.41 either. I filed a dispute w/ my cc company and reported the company to the better business bureau. After researching the company and finding a lot of complaints I am considering filing a complaint w/ the Utah (where the company is based) attorney general's office. By the way, my cancellation number was odd also, 45,000. :confused:

That was my cancellation number too! They charged me the $79.41 when I DID cancel and I have filed a dispute with my CC company. I tried several times to contact N and N and it always said they were closed, yet I called during the hours they said they were open!

Well of course I am on my first dispute on my actual credit card, proves to me why I won't be using my credit card anymore!!!!

I just spoke w/ a rep from Pure Health and I think I can shed some light on a few things.
First of all, when you are calling and you get the recording of their office hours, do you hang up or listen to the whole message. I almost hung up but then after the message that says, "Our normal hours are......" the voice says, "If you are calling within this time frame, please stay on the line and our next available rep. will be with your shortly." I stayed on and got someone in less than 30 seconds.
The woman (June) was very nice and she did see my original cancellation, including the date and said, "Well we need to get you a refund." She said it may take 3 weeks to post. I told her about the massive complaints about the company and she was not aware of that. I asked her for her name and employee ID. She gave me 39,000 as her ID. I told her that that is the kind of numbers that we are getting for cancellation #'s and she said that when they give their ID # it links to the cancellation that they submitted for us. She found my original cancellation info just when I gave her the name of the rep that did it for me. So I asked June if 32,000 (my original cancellation # given to me by Desiree) was Desiree's employee ID. She said "Yes". That explains the weird cancellation codes!

I'm calling my cc company now to give them a head's-up that if I don't get a refund, I will be filing a dispute. I think the earlier I let the cc company know that this is potential fraud, the better my chances.

Well I just went into my RHC account and low and behold they have changed the status of that offer to "under review" so now I likely will lose $20!! REALLY NICE!!

I just checked my simon card balance and they also tried to charge my $79.41 for this back on the 4th not enough funds so it was declined. Seriously these companies are horrible!

I just checked my simon card balance and they also tried to charge my $79.41 for this back on the 4th not enough funds so it was declined. Seriously these companies are horrible!

It is UNBELIEVEABLE!! Hopefully everyone else won't lose their $$ payouts from the GPT sites.

I just called my Chase Visa- they have wonderful cust service there!
I really only wanted to block further charges from N and N, and wait for Pure Health to refund me the current $79.41.
But when I told the whole story to the person in the disputes dept. she said, "What we're gonna do is go ahead and reverse this fraudulent charge." She said that the companies that put through these unauthorized charges get charged a "substantial" fee when charges are reversed. So hopefully we will see less and less of this.
I feel very glad to know that my cc company "has my back" so to speak!

I just called my Chase Visa- they have wonderful cust service there!
I really only wanted to block further charges from N and N, and wait for Pure Health to refund me the current $79.41.
But when I told the whole story to the person in the disputes dept. she said, "What we're gonna do is go ahead and reverse this fraudulent charge." She said that the companies that put through these unauthorized charges get charged a "substantial" fee when charges are reversed. So hopefully we will see less and less of this.
I feel very glad to know that my cc company "has my back" so to speak!

That is great to know about Chase, I know Bank of America gave me the run around when I called about one of them, it is unbelieveable, good to knwo about Chase, makes me think that it would be a good idea to use them!

Capital One finally put through a reversal for me today. :)

I really hope we don't have to go through this again next month. :mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter