My Universal Photo Packages

So if we did the 5 day I'd have 5 days to both take photos AND download, or it's just good for 5 days of photos?

Newbie here ... just wanted to thank you all for posting about this deal. It will save me some cash on my upcoming trip. :)

Our trip is towards the end of February. Would I still be able to take advantage of this sale price now even though I won’t be using it for another seven weeks?

I'm sure this has been covered elsewhere or even in this thread, but every year we've considered the photo pass we decide against it. Then I was just thinking about the fact that we did do a couple photos at character greets (Spiderman and after the Minions ride), and paid for prints. Would those photos have been covered in the Photo Pass?

Our trip is towards the end of February. Would I still be able to take advantage of this sale price now even though I won’t be using it for another seven weeks?

Yes! You could buy it now and not activate if for a year, it's still good.

I'm sure this has been covered elsewhere or even in this thread, but every year we've considered the photo pass we decide against it. Then I was just thinking about the fact that we did do a couple photos at character greets (Spiderman and after the Minions ride), and paid for prints. Would those photos have been covered in the Photo Pass?

You'd get the photos in your account and the packages come with 2 free prints I think. And other prints in park are at a big discount.

Those types of photos were in my file at the end of the day. Our package included those types of photos and ride photos. We had a few pictures that cast members took (not sure what the employees are called at Universal), but not nearly as many as we get at Disney with the Memory Maker. I never get as many pictures at Universal as I do at Disney, but I still end up getting the package because the ride pictures are always so much fun.

yep! I bought for our trip at the end of March. Just take the email you get to the photo centre when you get there.

Everybody has the right idea here. At this price, it's worth it for what you get. At the regular price...eh...not so much. You may also be surprised by some "extras" when you "check out. I got a 5x7, an 8x10 and a poster size print of my choice. I'm pretty sure the poster size wasn't included in my package when I bought it. Enjoy everybody.
And just remember to look for photographers. They are not as plentiful as at Disney so take every opportunity.

Can I just ask, the annual pass for $79.99 can anyone buy that or do you need to have a Universal annual membership? Also, what does MUP stand for? Thanks

Ah just realised, MUP stands for My Universal pass but still have the question can anyone buy this? I go end of March for 3 weeks & this seems to good to be true? Thanks again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter