My new kitty is scaring me to death! UPDATE, Pics of mom, dad and baby.

I shrunk the middle picture a bit, Beauty!

The Daddy looks exactly like Xena's brother Rex while Xena is identical to Isis!! What little dolls they are!

Remember how tiny she is now because they become BIG cats! But they stay babies! I love mine, she is my regal Mommy cat!

Regal is a wonderful word for Cairo. She is my baby at 10 years old.

Now as for Isis I think tornado would be a very good word for him at the moment. I am going to try to get some more pics of Isis tonight in all of his glory....if he will slow down long enough to let me take them!

You should see the way the other cats look at him...Like WHAT IN THE HECK???? It reminds me of what you said about your LitterMaid...that the cats looked at it like it was Frankenstein or something.

Do you have any pics on Xena?? I know you do!!!

I certainly know how you feel! I'm still waiting for Tallulah to outgrow her "kitten" phase, and she's almost a year old!

It really does feel like raising a toddler! Sleep deprivation and all! ;)

He's adorable, Beth, and sounds like lots of fun! :teeth: I love Maine Coons. Enjoy him!! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter