My day with MPLL, refresh works, more than 11 LL

RedmonFamily

Make it Blue!
So we were at magic Kingdom today. It was a lighter than average day in my opinion, but I wanted to share my experiences to encourage others.
Started the day with
9:15 BTM
9:30 Pirates-this I snagged at 6:30 this morning from 10:15 time I had
11:15 HM
Got the Virtual Q for Tiana group 3

Rope dropped Seven Dwarves
Went to 9:15 BTM, Tiana was called at 9:18, grabbed a LL for Space for 10:35 minimal refresh.
9:30 got in line for Tiana
Right before 10 scanned into Pirates, grabbed Buzz at 1:40, no refresh
10:40 rode Space, grabbed Tiana at 1:35, lots of refresh, got in line Space a second time, got a Experience Redemption as ride went down.
11:40 Haunted Mansion, Grabbed Pooh at 4:40 minimal refresh
Lunch, got Tron VQ for 1 To 2
Got in Line at 1:20
Rode Buzz at 2:10 grabbed Jungle 6:35, major refresh
Made Tiana at 2:47 grabbed Little mermaid, no refresh
Used ER on Big Thunder, ride went down for lightning
Left the park for hotel, Pooh became Experience Redemption, got Dumbo 7:50
Returned and Rode Jungle at 7 got Small World for 8:15
Rode BT at 7:30 with ER.
Used little mermaid at 8
We left having small world, Dumbo and Tomorrowland speedway not used.
Overall we had a great day.
I think I had to refresh in the middle of the day more than I did with Genie plus,but not a huge difference. Again it was a lighter day and that helped. Rides that were sold out would pop up pretty often, even with low crowds I was surprised.
I hope this is helpful and/or encouraging to someone.

So we were at magic Kingdom today. It was a lighter than average day in my opinion, but I wanted to share my experiences to encourage others.
Started the day with
9:15 BTM
9:30 Pirates-this I snagged at 6:30 this morning from 10:15 time I had
11:15 HM
Got the Virtual Q for Tiana group 3

Rope dropped Seven Dwarves
Went to 9:15 BTM, Tiana was called at 9:18, grabbed a LL for Space for 10:35 minimal refresh.
9:30 got in line for Tiana
Right before 10 scanned into Pirates, grabbed Buzz at 1:40, no refresh
10:40 rode Space, grabbed Tiana at 1:35, lots of refresh, got in line Space a second time, got a Experience Redemption as ride went down.
11:40 Haunted Mansion, Grabbed Pooh at 4:40 minimal refresh
Lunch, got Tron VQ for 1 To 2
Got in Line at 1:20
Rode Buzz at 2:10 grabbed Jungle 6:35, major refresh
Made Tiana at 2:47 grabbed Little mermaid, no refresh
Used ER on Big Thunder, ride went down for lightning
Left the park for hotel, Pooh became Experience Redemption, got Dumbo 7:50
Returned and Rode Jungle at 7 got Small World for 8:15
Rode BT at 7:30 with ER.
Used little mermaid at 8
We left having small world, Dumbo and Tomorrowland speedway not used.
Overall we had a great day.
I think I had to refresh in the middle of the day more than I did with Genie plus,but not a huge difference. Again it was a lighter day and that helped. Rides that were sold out would pop up pretty often, even with low crowds I was surprised.
I hope this is helpful and/or encouraging to someone.
I'm guessing that when you used an Experience Redemption to ride Big Thunder at 7:30, it was the one from Space, not the one from Pooh. Is that correct? Did you notice if there were rides the ER for Space could not be used on? How about the one from Pooh?

Last edited:
Surprisingly both included everything except for Tiana, Tron, and Seven Dwarves. The one from space we used on Big Thunder and then it went down. The Pooh one we used on Big Thunder again and were able to ride

Wondering if you got a sense for the standby lines on a day like this when it seemed there was a lot of good refresh availability

Wondering if you got a sense for the standby lines on a day like this when it seemed there was a lot of good refresh availability
I would call today I lighter day at MK. Standby was posted lower than average, towards the end most things were walk on but crowds also dropped after the rain. One thing to note is the LL definitely has less people using them. All were almost straight walk ons

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest