MVMCP Solo Tips

magical-me

Mouseketeer
Im going to MVMCP next week for a solo fun time! Any recommendations or tips to Approach it solo? It’ll be my very first solo vaca!!!!

I did MVMCP on my first solo trip. If you're going to sit down early to get a spot for the parade, find something to distract you. I staked out a spot well ahead of time, but about 20 minutes in I was bored with my phone and wished I had a book or something. The only downside to being a solo tripper, I think!

I did MVMCP on my first solo trip. If you're going to sit down early to get a spot for the parade, find something to distract you. I staked out a spot well ahead of time, but about 20 minutes in I was bored with my phone and wished I had a book or something. The only downside to being a solo tripper, I think!
I didn’t think it was boring at all. I just did two this past week. There are always people in line who were willing to chat. I missed the parades the first day waiting for a character, but I managed to chase the second one right after a meet and greet. It was totally worth it!

I didn’t think it was boring at all. I just did two this past week. There are always people in line who were willing to chat. I missed the parades the first day waiting for a character, but I managed to chase the second one right after a meet and greet. It was totally worth it!
That's cool...I'm not much of a 'chat to people while waiting' person though. As a caveat, I was also tired, grumpy, and didn't feel well. If I had been in a better mood I might have soaked up the atmosphere and not minded the 40-minute wait!

Bring a book. For Christmas solo trips, I love to take pictures-trees, ornaments, resorts, panoramas, characters, the castle. I actually prefer my Holiday trip solo so I don't have anyone complaining that I'm taking too long to take too many pictures. If you don't care to read, you can bring a notebook to journal. It does, however get difficult to read or journal once it gets dark.

I generally eat QS for my solo trips, but that's just because I personally would feel uncomfortable solo at a TS. I think I tend to graze more as well, so I can browse and munch, rather than sitting and eating.

That's cool...I'm not much of a 'chat to people while waiting' person though. As a caveat, I was also tired, grumpy, and didn't feel well. If I had been in a better mood I might have soaked up the atmosphere and not minded the 40-minute wait!
I was glad it was cold tho... if it was hot and humid I would probably be grumpy, but it felt like the holidays!

Bring a book. For Christmas solo trips, I love to take pictures-trees, ornaments, resorts, panoramas, characters, the castle. I actually prefer my Holiday trip solo so I don't have anyone complaining that I'm taking too long to take too many pictures. If you don't care to read, you can bring a notebook to journal. It does, however get difficult to read or journal once it gets dark.

I generally eat QS for my solo trips, but that's just because I personally would feel uncomfortable solo at a TS. I think I tend to graze more as well, so I can browse and munch, rather than sitting and eating.
The picture taking was fun. I took videos of the parades up close!

Tbh this was my first ever solo trip anywhere, but now it makes me want to go on more.

I thought table service was nice. I was nervous at first but there’s something so.... mindful about eating alone and in silence. I didn’t care what others had to think

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts