MVMCP and tickets

JinniLynn33

Super Model
Ok, I really think I have everything. But we just got our check from MAW last night and we want to get tickets for MVMCP for next Friday. Do you think we will be able to still get them when we get there? I really hope they aren't going to be sold out since it is a Friday as that is the only day we can fit it in.

Advise please :flower:

Virginia

Does anyone know if they have a "Will Call" for MVMCP?
If they did, you could order the tickets by phone and pick them up at WDW so you don't have to worry about them not getting to you soon enough.
Or maybe your wish person can help you out.

Hope you have a great trip.

On the Christmas Page on this website is the info about MVMCP and it says that the 10th and 17th are both sold out. Sorry for the bad news. However, our make a wish person told us not to worry about our date being sold out because they keep some there for us. We are at a hotel tonight and leave for Florida and GKTW tomorrow AM. Hope you have a great time too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter