Multi pass off property... and Tina ride.... end of sept...

cavesrus

Mouseketeer
we are planning to hit MK the 26th and 29th (early am) and we plan to buy the Multi pass. but we are staying off property. so only 3 days out on getting reservations for that ride. how likely will we be able to get tina. on the 26th? tour plans has MK as a low rate that day park closes early due to MNSSHP. we are staying for that as well. We really want to ride it and seems like on some youtube videos that is opens up the day of. but not sure if we should be worried or not.

TY in advance.

Aaron

I stayed onsite a few weeks ago and was unable to get Tiana's 8 days out with only a party of 2.
Nor could we get it with LLMP day of.

If you can't get it then be sure to try for a Virtual Queue at 7am/1pm day of.

You have alot of chances (7 in total). I’d be shocked if you ended up with less than at least two good opportunities to ride Tiana’s. Each morning you’ll be able to request a free Boarding group with the 7am VQ. If that fails you can try again at 1pm. Plus you’re buying mLL that gives you separate chances, which improve greatly on party days as there’s less competition. Finally, you’ll also get a shot during MNSSHP.

I wouldn’t stress too much. You’re in a very good position.

For the mLL, that might take a bit of fiddle faddle if you either don’t see availability or don’t prefer the time… keep trying. Sounds like more inventory gets added 3 nights out, night before, and even here and there through the day. From the FP+ days I learned to ignore when the system says something like ‘availability depleted for the day’ (or whatever terms they use now) because it still is possible for slots to pop up.

Tiana’s operates a standby queue (with NO Lightning Lane) during Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. If you can’t get a Multi Pass reservation, head for it at 7pm the night of the party and jump in line. On August 13, it had a posted wait of 50 minutes and we probably waited 30 minutes. With no Lightning Lane, the line moves constantly, so even a long wait goes quickly because you keep moving.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest