Multi Pass Lightning Lane and Park Hopping Strategies

BayLakeMama

Earning My Ears
Question! We love afternoons/evenings in EPCOT and Hollywood Studios. Is it possible to purchase and schedule our Multi Pass LL for EP/HS, later in the day, but spend the morning in Magic Kingdom (only doing breakfast and standby lines)?

Last edited:
My understanding is that you can book your three pre-booked LLMPs for the second park. But you can only pre-book one tier 1. By the time you use your first tier 1 in the afternoon, there likely won’t be anything good left. For Epcot, Remy sells out in advance and Frozen has been gone by noon every day.

You can pre-book for your second park, but then you won't have any pre-booked rides for your first park. In other words, the new system doesn't allow "stacking".

You can also book three rides for your first park, then, after using the first one, you can start choosing pre-booked rides for your second park of the day. See YouTube videos by Ear Scouts, they do a great job of breaking all this down.

You can pre-book for your second park, but then you won't have any pre-booked rides for your first park. In other words, the new system doesn't allow "stacking".

You can also book three rides for your first park, then, after using the first one, you can start choosing pre-booked rides for your second park of the day. See YouTube videos by Ear Scouts, they do a great job of breaking all this down.
This is something we are trying with. Booking earliest time possible for any attraction like Pixar theater at Epcot. That would unlock times for other park while we do Frozen and other rides. But scanning and leaving the early time to simply "access" Hollywood studios for example for afternoon. This work or make sense?

This is something we are trying with. Booking earliest time possible for any attraction like Pixar theater at Epcot. That would unlock times for other park while we do Frozen and other rides. But scanning and leaving the early time to simply "access" Hollywood studios for example for afternoon. This work or make sense?
Beware that Pixar has two tap points, and you must scan in at both. We had to go back to scan at the second tap point.

I have a question, and can't get it answered anywhere. After using LLMP for a given ride, can you then get another LLMP for the same ride that day? I know that wasn't allowed when we used Lightning Lane at Disneyland Resort, in June.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest