Movies under stars?

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
Does RCCL ever do outside movies?

Specifically, on a ship that does not have an aqua theater. They do on that I know. Our ship, the Radiance does not have the theater.

Last edited:
We sailed the Radiance from Sydney to Honolulu. They definitely have movies under the stars.

They do, but not typically ones that are out in theaters currently/just released.

Good. Thank you. I hope to see the new Mama Mia. We saw the first on a Princess Baltic cruise.

get used to disappointment. they will be Dream Works Movies that are several years old at best. alternatively, a major sporting event if they can get the feed.

get used to disappointment. they will be Dream Works Movies that are several years old at best. alternatively, a major sporting event if they can get the feed.
That hasn't been my experience at all. The movies weren't still in theaters but they were maybe a year old or less, and of the movies I remember none were Dreamworks.

Hopefully you get a good angle for the Aqua theatre and for the giant screens.

One of the times I was on Allure (13 or 14) they showed Iron Man.

Now, inside the rooms it’s a different story. They were showing Megamind and Monsters vs Aliens in 2013. They were still showing them in 2017.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter