Move after first night ??

Stitches12

Corning, NY - The Home of Glass
I'm wondering -- we are staying 5 days at OKW renting points -- We also booked an additional evening (at rack rate) the night before to extend the vacation (September 29-October 5).

When reserving the first night, the CM noted on our reservation for us not to have to move after the first night. Have any of you had any luck with this ? Wondering how much they try to accommodate you.

Also, we probably won't get there until at least 6PM, hoping this is not going to lock us out of all the good rooms. Do they assign the good rooms earlier in the day ? Sure wish we could get an upgrade to a 1BR but I understand those are pretty scarce.

Any of you going in early October ???

One time I had an AP rate for a night after a DVC stay and did not have to move.

OKW usually uses "room ready", which means rooms are not assigned until you arrive. DVC does not upgrade on points reservation unless there is a problem with a room out for maintenance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter