Morning EMH on check in day

Laura1865s

Earning My Ears
My family is checking in at CBR next Sunday after a Universal stay. I'm wondering if I can go straight to Hollywood studios to take advantage of morning EMH that day? Will our magic bands allow us to park at HS with out paying? I have done online check in (which is new since I last stayed at Disney) & I'm not fussed about actually getting our things in the room until evening but I'm not clear if I need to physically check in with the resort before using resort guest amenities. Thank you.

Yes, you are officially a guest of Disney as of 6 AM on check in day. That's what time Disney begins it's new day. You don't have to go by first, you can head straight to the park

Thank you! It seemed logical that we should be able to but I really wanted to be sure before I based early morning plans on it :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter