• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

More BCV Presales Rumor...

Diznut84

SoCal
I just got off the phone with my DVC guide and she indicated that WLV will likely be sold out by Thanksgiving and that they hope to begin presales of BCV on or shortly after January 1st. She also indicated that BCV occupancy was likely in September 2002.

Does this seem consistent with what others have reported?

Thank you for the info Greg. Its looking more and more like the plan is Jan 1 for pre-sales. I have heard that date from a few different sources, unconfirmed of course.

If anyone else out there has a friendly guide lets see if they give out the same information.

How is this possible? Isn't it against Florida law to presell a timeshare? Does anyone know for certain?

I think it is allowed if the actual closing does not take place until the resort opens. That's what they did at WLV, they began sales in November but the closings did not take place until January, when it was actually approved. I would guess that buyers would have the option to backout prior to the closing date.

It is NOT against FL law to offer presales. Disney has, in the past, chosen NOT to do this, but may be able to for BCV. To offer presales (or any sales, for that matter), DVC must cut thru a mountain of legal red-tape in each state where they want to offer sales. The timing of any sales (presales included) is at least partially restricted by their ability to gain approval at all levels of the legal system which governs these issues.

Stay Tuned!

I spoke with MS this past week, and that is what the MS person said, with assurance I might add, that BCV would begin presales in January. So, who knows, it sounds as if it will.
deerh:)

I hope that they will start to offer by January. As we can't buy in the Netherlands we have to go resale or through Disney and I would love to be able to add on when we're at WDW in May.

JJ Penguin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter