Moonlight Magic - Reservations Without Staying Onsite

BarbossasWench

Mouseketeer
How quickly do the reservations for Moonlight Magic sell out? I am staying off site for the part of my trip that takes place during a Moonlight Magic event and I do not have a DVC Rental.

Any information would be helpful!

*** Wait you mention you do not have a DVC rental. Are you a DVC owner? Because folks who rent points for a stay are not able to attend the special members events.

Last edited:
Yes, I am a DVC Owner, but am staying at another non-Disney property, but would like to attend the Moonlight Magic event.

How quickly do the reservations for Moonlight Magic sell out? I am staying off site for the part of my trip that takes place during a Moonlight Magic event and I do not have a DVC Rental.

Any information would be helpful!
It will depend on where the event is held. MK is big enough to accommodate a large number of DVCers. HS is rather small and will have fewer slots available. Registration opened yesterday for the MK event for DVCers with onsite reservations and slots are still available this morning.

It will depend on where the event is held. MK is big enough to accommodate a large number of DVCers. HS is rather small and will have fewer slots available. Registration opened yesterday for the MK event for DVCers with onsite reservations and slots are still available this morning.
As of yesterday there were still slots for MK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter