Mobile ordering only for Dole whips

It doesn’t necessarily mean the Tiki Juice Bar is going away. I’d doubt that personally. But if this is permenant, or at least in place on busy days, then it’ll make the path into Adventureland wider by default since the line won’t be taking up space.

There will still be a non mobile line at the Tropical Hideaway so this could be a good change.

Oh, that’s an interesting test I guess. I wonder what they are trying to accomplish...
But trying to implement changes to the dole whip queuing process is definitely a smart thing to do...

Mobile order is a no-go for me until they support purchases with gift cards. That said, Tropical Hideaway was pretty fast last week. Definitely my preference for dole whip now. Felt kinda bad for all the people standing in the sun wrapped part way around the tiki room building with the tropical hideaway just steps away.

Also, orange/pineapple swirl was awesome. And I can confirm all three flavors- pineapple, orange & raspberry- are dairy free :D

Tropical Hideaway Top Tip: get your spoon before getting in line so you don’t have to watch it melt while waiting to pay. Register was acting up when I was being checked out and it was like my heart was melting...

Interesting. I usually carry cash in the parks (to help me stay on budget) so it'd be a bit of a bummer. But a Dole Whip (or three) won't matter so much. I haven't really thought much about mobile order because I'm not sure how it'll work with food allergies. Some sources say fine, others say it's a no go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter