MNSSHP, what time and where do you eat?

If you are entering at 4 pm and want to eat in the park, I would probably suggest QS as well. Use mobile ordering and it shouldn't take too long to get your food.

We typically eat around 3:15 so we are finished and can start getting in line for the characters. We don't like to waste time on dinner during party hours.

I would get something light at your resort. MNSSHP is starting earlier and you don't want to waste a lot of time eating. If you do go directly to MK, then I would pick a QS and do online ordering to save time.

We’re doing Chef Mickeys brunch at 2:30 then heading to the party. We did a 4pm O’hana last time. Then we grab a snack during the party if we get hungry.

We're flying in early morning on the last day of the Halloween party so hopefully there are no flight delays but current plans are having a 2:00 PM lunch at Kona Cafe and then jumping on the monorail to MK. We don't plan to eat a TS meal during the party.

If you want a TS meal I think grabbing a late lunch somewhere on the monorail loop is a good idea but if you're okay with QS there are some good options inside the park like Columbia Harbour House.

We usually go into the park at 4 and then eat some QS about 5 or 530 so we are finished before the official 7 start time.

Wife and I have a late lunch at the Boathouse, then we head back to the resort get all dressed up and off to the party. Its nice to have a fuller lunch while waiting in the longer lines for character meet.s But then again me and the wife just go, we dont have kids, so we can just go and enjoy without the pull of many voices wanting to different things right then and there.

I can't decide but we're flying in that morning and will definitely need a meal. We plan to enter at 4p. :confused:

We always ride some rides in Tomorrowland and then head over to Ray's for a bite. Then we're ready to head for the first character to start the party. We don't do table service. My suggestion is to map out where you want to be to start the party and just grab some counter service decently close to that. If your flight gets in early enough, you could schedule a sit down lunch somewhere before you go in if you wish.

We do a TS in MK around 5:30 so that we are done and out before the 7:00pm party start time. I personally don't consider the 4pm - 7pm part of my ticket even though you can technically get into the park at that time (at least historically). I'll have already used a park day ticket on my 10 day hopper earlier that same day so I don't get any added value out of the 4 - 7pm timeframe.

I have a WCC ADR for about 2 PM (might change if they stand firm on dropping the antics). I will probably just do some snacks during the party.

We’ve done ‘Ohana pre-party...big mistake. It wasted lots of time we could’ve spent at early entry and we were stuffed and uncomfortable.

We now usually grab a quick bite at Pecos Bill’s and perhaps a snack somewhere along the way.

Thanks everyone! I found a 5:45adr at the Plaza and booked it just in case but am considering canceling and starting in Tomorrowland and heading to Cosmic Ray's like Cannot Wait 4 Disney suggested. We haven't been there in a decade after the great table fiasco of 2008, I did like their chicken dinner though. 8-) Neither my son or my mother will be able to go all evening without a meal but I want to be done by 7p.

Last year we had a late lunch (1:45) at Whispering Canyon.

Worked out great, relaxed at hotel for a bit after lunch, headed to party around 5. We did split chicken tenders at Columbia Harbor House, but that didn't take long.

We have a 430 at LTT, I figured we could eat and early and have the rest of the night at the party.

We do a TS in MK around 5:30 so that we are done and out before the 7:00pm party start time. I personally don't consider the 4pm - 7pm part of my ticket even though you can technically get into the park at that time (at least historically). I'll have already used a park day ticket on my 10 day hopper earlier that same day so I don't get any added value out of the 4 - 7pm timeframe.

We use that 4-7pm timeframe to buy party specific merchandise like tshirts or pins. I like to get that out of the way before the party officially starts. We either grab counter service before or after we shop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter