MNSSHP Tickets?

momof2girls+boy

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me when tickets go on sale for this and how it works? We are going October 30 - November 4. Does the park close and stay open for ticket holders only? How late does it go?
Is it best to go on Halloween night or a different night? Does anyone know how bad the crowds are?
Thanks in advance for your help!

I think you will be able to get tickets in June, but you may want to give event services a call.

We went on Halloween last year, and I heard they over sold that night. It was a bit crowded, but i think the worst part of the evening was the standing in line for the pins (if you are in to that). It was very out of hand, and an unpleasant experience. The rest of the evening, we did not have a long wait for anything, including the photo that comes with the ticket price (I still have not gotten mine yet, expecting it soon).

You can wear a costume, within limits (which they tell you when you get your tickets in the mail) and they give out candy! As an adult, i did not get much (or rather was not given much), but kids make out like bandits!

I had a great time - loved the parade, the fortune telling, the candy-and would recommend it for everyone! Next time though, I would go on another night when it was not so busy. I think they normall sell between 10,000 and 12,000 tickets, but the night I went they sold more than that.

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter