MNSSHP - a couple of questions!

hswillia07

DIS Veteran
Hi all! We've decided to head down next October for MNSSHP and I'm super excited! Am I correct that I DON'T need to buy park passes for that day? We get in starting at 4pm with just our party ticket? We're likely going to buy the discounted Canadian passes, which means I need to purchase them by February. Do I need to worry at all that I won't be able to get party tickets? So, if we're there Monday - Friday and I'm hoping to do the party on Tuesday and visit parks every other day, do you think I'm safe to just get the 4 day park pass?

Also, if we don't have a park pass for that day, can I book dining in MK for that evening with just the party ticket?

Thanks so much!!

Hi all! We've decided to head down next October for MNSSHP and I'm super excited! Am I correct that I DON'T need to buy park passes for that day? We get in starting at 4pm with just our party ticket? We're likely going to buy the discounted Canadian passes, which means I need to purchase them by February. Do I need to worry at all that I won't be able to get party tickets? So, if we're there Monday - Friday and I'm hoping to do the party on Tuesday and visit parks every other day, do you think I'm safe to just get the 4 day park pass?

Also, if we don't have a park pass for that day, can I book dining in MK for that evening with just the party ticket?

Thanks so much!!
1. Correct, however there is no guarantee of a 4pm entry. They could always make entry later if they wanted.
2. You should be fine, just buy party tickets when they are released in spring or early summer to be safe. It’s safe to get a 4 day pass.
3. Yes, Dining can be booked for certain places that are open during the party HOWEVER it takes away valuable party time, especially if you plan on meet and greets. Best bet is to book Dining for earlier (late lunch) at a MK area resort then head over after you eat.

Enjoy your vacation!

Thank you so much for the great advice! I appreciate it :) Question for you (or anyone else!) - can we book Fast Passes using the party ticket alone? Does the date open up 60 days out as it would for a regular day? Thanks again!

Thank you so much for the great advice! I appreciate it :) Question for you (or anyone else!) - can we book Fast Passes using the party ticket alone? Does the date open up 60 days out as it would for a regular day? Thanks again!
FP for the parties were hit and miss this year. Some could book them, others could not, and some even lost FP trying to book them. So, maybe? That’s a tough call. FP for your other park days can be made at 60 days out if onsite.

At a mid-Oct. party we were able to pretty much walk on to BTMRR. some of the spots were empty because people couldn't walk fast enough to catch up with loading. 7D and PP were the only rides that still had longer lines but even those were less than what it is during the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter