MK Resorts Transportation Routing Change

Chip 'n Dale Express

Can't stay put!<br><font color=purple>I met lots o
Okay folks... As you all know, Disney Transport is a very dynamic operation. We are always trying to improve service, and as such, are constantly enhancing our services. So, just because you experienced something on your vacation last year, doesn't mean it'll be the same this year. And also, if you ask a question now for your vacation in 3 months, the answer might change.

At any rate, I just wanted to make y'all aware of a current route change test going on for the MK Resorts. This change is only a TEST... it is subject to change at any given moment without notice.

Effective immediatly, and until further notice, the MK Resort routes have changed for Disney's Animal Kingdom. The new routes are as follows:

1.) Wilderness Lodge/Grand Floridian
2.) Contemporary/Polynesian
3.) Fort Wilderness Outpost Depot

Currently, these routes are for DAK only. Personally, I would rather see it CR/WL, and then Poly/Grand... however, I do understand why Disney decided to route it this way. But like I said, this is only a test... and is subject to tweaking at any given time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter