• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mister Fans???

Emme

DIS Veteran
I know I have seen the big mister fans the parks sell, where else can you get them? What do they cost? We are going down the end of June and think we really might need these this time around...:D

Thanks!

Emmy

They carry the translucent Circulair kind (the one with the hole for ice) that includes a carry strap. They usually are about $7 w/tax. The stores around here (in the Midwest) are just starting to put them out now.

Other stores carry them, of course, but I find that BB&B tends to have more of them for a longer time, at every store.

in addition to the above post, you can always get either a 20% discount or $5 off %15 coupon from bb&b. They are constantly sending me these coupons. I have to go dig this coupon out of the trash and head over to the store. Thanks for the tip!!!

I bought mine at Wal Mart last week. They had two sizes, and I bought the little ones for the kids. I think the big ones were about $7 and the little ones were $5, so it sounds like BBB would be better. Of course, I live in the boonies, so the closest BBB is an hour drive. With the price of gas today, I'm doing the Wal Mart thing!!

We are also doing the June trip. And I think we will need them too. I got mine at Wal-Mart for $5.96.

I got mine at Wal-Mart for around $6. Get them wherever you see them for around that price because most likely, whatever discounts you may find later are negligable.

You can get them anywhere! They work great at cooling you down too.

Most places have them. If you live in cold country, they should be on the shelves before you leave. If not, everywhere in FL has them. Just don't do what I did......

Ours got packed. It was HOT. The boys saw them in the park..... $15 + tax. Had to have them.... Auntie Karen got sucked in and BOUGHT 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But, they are wonderful & fun.

Good luck!

iluvtig

Two weeks ago the misters were 19.95 + tax in the parks. They're much cheaper at walmart.

We bought some yesterday. Now I just have to make sure we don't forget to pack then. ;)

Got mine today at Wal-Mart (Gosh, I love that store)! They were $6.00 and have the large opening for ice! We are going at the end of August as well as June so we will REALLY need them! Thanks for all your posts!

~Emmy:)

Out of curiosity what department at the stores are these mister bottles in?

We got ours in the Hardware section of Wal-Mart yesterday. I thought it would of been sporting goods but they were in Hardware. Hope that helps!
~Emmy

Of course these were clearance ones as it is still winter here. But BOTH of them (bought at two different times at two different stores!) had the little stick with the hole in it that the fan sticks into broken and it does not look repairable. Ths probably doesn't make any sense, but I guess my only hope now is to buy another one to get one with a fan part that is not broken.... sigh...

Very disappointed, but SURE us poor Alaskan will need these in Florida!

Jennifer

I just wondered if people like Mister Fans or Misty Mates better? Believe it or not we don't have a Wal-Mart close to us and I couldn't find the mister fans at Target. Does anyone know where they would be at Target? Thanks, I wonder if people really like these things and are they worth it to lug around all day? My DH hates to lug things around all day and makes so much fun of me for being the pack mule that I am.

Sharbear

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter