Mistake in pricing for Cdn at par deal

cdnmickeylover

<font color=CC99CC>Anyone want to pay off my stude
Just thought I'd let everyone know that according to my TA Disney made a mistake in its quote for our October trip. Instead of $602 it should have been $645 but Disney is honouring the $602 for the week which is nice of them.

It came to light because I had asked for a quote for July and it was higher than October although both were regular season.

Just thought I'd let people know.

Cdnmickeylover

I was wondering the same thing. I got a quote for AKL Concierge which was much lower than I was expecting (needless to say I snapped it up :) ). When I sat down and tried to determine what they used for an exchange rate, I got something around $0.53, rather than the previously mentioned $0.67 - which explains why my rate was much better than I thought it should have been.

But I'm afraid to mention it for fear they'll bump it back to where it should have been. :(

- Mike

They are honouring the rate that they gave me and I wouldn't have noticed as I was just happy that it went down substantially. I'm now wondering how many mistakes they made but hopefully they will honour all of them so it won't cause a problem. I just took the rate and ran. It was only when I asked for a rate for July that was a lot higher that I started to wonder which one was wrong.

Undecided about July but definately going in October.

Cdnmickeylover

I noticed a difference in the CDN @ PAR rate posted on Mousesavers from what I was quoted and just phoned my CCC to see what the deposit went through as and I came out better too! :)

I was so close. CRO quoted me $202/night for Poly, just like Disneylisa got but when she went to close the deal the price changed. Then the computers went down and when I called back the next day they said that the system was pricing the deals to low but they were honoring everyone who got in before they noticed the error.

Wow, I think I got a HUGE deal. My head starts to spin when trying to figure out converting U.S. to Canadian, back to U.S. I just took what they were quoting me and went with it. I think I'll wait until I get confirmation in the mail to see what it says.

I'm just glad that I didn't wait to decide. It's only $43 US difference for me but every little bit helps. Obviously it was a computer glitch.

Cdnmickeylover

I just booked two Wilderness Homes and got the Seven day Ultimate Hopper pass for 7 adults and one child for the last week of August for $4200 US! I priced it out with their quote for Canadian at par and it was still cheaper to do it with the package. Now if only I can get a good deal for Universal this will be the best vacation yet ;')

Paul in London

Paul,
Welcome to the DIS. CAA sells Universal 3 day park hopper passes at par. It's an awesome deal and the unused days never expire.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter