Mission Tortilla Factory at DCA

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
When I used to go to DCA one place that my mom and I liked was the Mission Tortilla Factory and it was so amazing and Mom and I loved the little movie clips that showed how tortillas were made and the little displays they had and the best part is after you finished exploring the Mission Tortilla Factory they would give you a free bag of tortillas when you exited. Mission Tortillas are me and my mom's favorite tortillas and so we were happy to see this spot. Do you remember it in DCA?

I remember! I used to LOVE those fresh, hot tortilla free samples! But I don't remember getting a bag ever. We just got one little tortilla each. Maybe the bag was closer to when it opened?

I do remember getting the free bag of Mission Tortillas on my birthday when I went to Disneyland in 2004 and my mom and I ate the whole bag when got back to our room as a snack. The Mission Tortilla Factory in DCA was so cool and it's a shame that it no longer exists. In my house Mission is our main brand and we have Mission Tortillas Mission Tortilla Chips and Mission cheese dip for nachos. I wonder what's in the Mission Tortilla Factory building at DCA now?

I do remember getting the free bag of Mission Tortillas on my birthday when I went to Disneyland in 2004 and my mom and I ate the whole bag when got back to our room as a snack. The Mission Tortilla Factory in DCA was so cool and it's a shame that it no longer exists. In my house Mission is our main brand and we have Mission Tortillas Mission Tortilla Chips and Mission cheese dip for nachos. I wonder what's in the Mission Tortilla Factory building at DCA now?
You almost sound like a commercial. 😉 Ghirardelli is there now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter