Missing DIS'ers

Dan Murphy

We are family.
cotye?? Anyone seen or heard from Kevin of late?? Last post was over a month ago.
traurig006.gif

How about Chris C? He is a moderator and Tech Board super moderator.
aktion057.gif
Have not seen a post from Chris since early October.

I don't think Chris is still a mod Dan.I think he decided to take a break from the boards.Haven't seen Kevin around.

Dan, I think I remember that Kevin has a demanding new job and I think he moved as well.

ChrisC is still around, he just got really busy at work and is laying off the boards for a while.

How about Marielle aka Dutch Fan. She opened her own restaurant in the Netherlands. I think of her often and wonder how she's doing. Anyone in touch with her? :)

I always miss HERC and Moof & I know she still posts just not often enough...Goofball.

:wave: ya'll!!! Happy Holidays!!

I miss CHIPPERDINI, but she did make a cameo appearance here this week:jester: :jester: :jester: .......

Sir Mickey was away at school in NH, (Franklin Pearce, I think?) and yes, Kevin was moving home to Toronto and if I remember right, his Mom was not well.

It's always great to see Chip drop in!
CC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter