Minnie Seasonal holiday party ?

yeahdisney

DIS Veteran
I booked this to allow us a break from the swarm . I'm now curious is it a fantastic viewing package too? I googled but do not see an answer. Thanks.

I booked an original dinner ADR using MDE at H&V but was told if I wanted the fantasmic package, I had to call and specify that I wanted the package and not just dinner. It was a different ADR. Luckily, something opened up. BTW, I couldn't make the ADR with the package online, I had to call and do it with a CM. Good luck

Was it a higher cost? Thanks
No, the only difference is the fantasmic plan ADR’s stop at a certain time so you would have to book in that window. (On the website it only goes up to the allotted time) this is to ensure your out in time for the show. Look up fantasmic dinning plans then it will ask which of the 3 restaurants. Once booked it shows on you plans with the dinner restaurant name and the worlds fantasmic in the header.

Was it a higher cost? Thanks

Yes, the F! dining package at H&V is higher than the same meal without the seating.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/buffet-character-shows-aycte-pricing.3108466/

Hollywood and Vine: (incl tax, excl tip)
bfast . . . 11/24/2016 Adult: $36.21, Child: $21.30
b-fantasmic 07/01/2018 Adult: $44.73, Child: $26.63
lunch . . . 07/01/2018 Adult: $53.25, Child: $31.92
l-fantasmic 07/01/2018 Adult: $61.77, Child: $37.28
dinner. . . 07/01/2018 Adult: $53.25, Child: $31.95
d-fantasmic 07/01/2018 Adult: $61.77, Child: $37.28

Hollywood and Vine is one of the options to book the Fantasmic! Dining Package. If a meal is booked during the Minnie Seasonal Holiday Party using the F! link https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_CA/dining/hollywood-studios/fantasmic-dining-package/ could it not be done online?

I'm not familiar with this party but is it offered during all 3 meals for a certain block of time? If so, I believe if you book are reservation on one of those dates using the link above you would get both the Minnie Seasonal Holiday Party and F!

If only certain meals are the party then it would be a different scenario. Wasn't very successful in finding more information online.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!