"Minnie" Running Skirt Free to Happy Running Home

DisneyRunnerGirl

If you see me sitting in a rocking chair, it's bec
I have a size 4 Minnie Polka Dot running skirt from RunningSkirts.com that has only been worn twice. I am no longer able to wear it, so rather than putting it in the donation bag I thought a Wisher might be able to give it a good home :goodvibes

It is the Athletic Skirt with attached compression shorts and two side pockets. Here is the link to the website if you would like to see a picture
http://store.runningskirts.com/red-mini-dot-athletic-skirt

Here is the sizing info for this one:

We have found the best sizing reference for our skirts is to go by typical pant size or waist measurement in inches. Our skirts are made with stretchy performance fabrics that fit a wide range of waist and hip measurements. We like to say they "hug all the right curves" and gracefully cover all the others!

Size4 = Waist measurement (inches) 31-33" womens pant size wms 10-12

If you are interested please send me a PM.

Thanks!

It has found a home in Colorado - I think it will enjoy the change of scenery from the Midwest. :lmao:

Thanks
Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter