Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction

Seems like Disney may be preselling early access to some third party groups according to one of them (Jigged) on twitter. The issue is that people pay for this service and then make a profit because fan, like us will pay the price. If there was no profit they wouldn't do it.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-18 at 11.58.24 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-18 at 11.58.24 AM.png
    129.6 KB · Views: 31
  • Screen Shot 2020-05-18 at 12.01.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-18 at 12.01.09 PM.png
    191.7 KB · Views: 31
Seems like Disney may be preselling early access to some third party groups according to one of them (Jigged) on twitter. The issue is that people pay for this service and then make a profit because fan, like us will pay the price. If there was no profit they wouldn't do it.
I don’t know what the order confirmation is supposed to prove? The items went on sale at 7:00am on 5/16 so someone placing an order at 7:04am on 5/16 is perfectly legitimate.

And yes, people will continue to do this until the fans stop paying the over the top eBay prices. But until people stop buying from third party sellers, they will absolutely continue to do it.

I don’t know what the order confirmation is supposed to prove? The items went on sale at 7:00am on 5/16 so someone placing an order at 7:04am on 5/16 is perfectly legitimate.

And yes, people will continue to do this until the fans stop paying the over the top eBay prices. But until people stop buying from third party sellers, they will absolutely continue to do it.
They are released at 10am est so how is 7am ok?

My order arrived! :) this plush is very well made... dress has a hard time staying down though. headpiece is beautiful. the mug is lovely as well. I've decided to use it as a collectible rather than actually drink out of it, I think i'll store some pens inside. Does anyone know what materials the previous plushes have been? my only other plush is Mad Tea Party Minnie who is very soft, sort of like a crushed velvet material. Tiki Room Minnie feels more like felt. Thank you, hope you all got your orders safe and sound!

The mug and Minnie plush from it's a small world is on the ShopDisney site right now. I ordered the Minnie plush. There pins were there but sold out. Not sure why this was listed on the site again but I won't question it. :jumping1:

The mug and Minnie plush from it's a small world is on the ShopDisney site right now. I ordered the Minnie plush. There pins were there but sold out. Not sure why this was listed on the site again but I won't question it. :jumping1:
Thank you for the heads up. :) Unfortunately I just tried to order the plush and it said in stock until I tried to check out with her. :'( I could still buy the mug through.

Thank you for the heads up. :) Unfortunately I just tried to order the plush and it said in stock until I tried to check out with her. :'( I could still buy the mug through.
I'm sorry to hear you weren't able to get the Minnie plush but at least you are getting the mug. It probably weren't hurt to keep checking the site. Maybe more things in the line will become available. ::MinnieMo

i have not been active here lately :( just thought i'd come on to talk about the new merchpass. so far they've done it for carousel, dumbo and today was big thunder mountain. entered for all items but didnt get picked for any, wonder what the chances are. i havent placed any mmtma orders since may but i'm hoping to get the btm pins, maybe something from haunted mansion (next month) and almost 100% a few things from december (the castle.)

also, almost all mmtma items were available on shopdisney around august 19th but i missed it 😢 if i knew i probably wouldve gotten something tea party and the tiki room ears. im not sure if space mountain was up but there were quite a few things i wanted from that collection but missed.

They come up randomly and disappear almost immediately. They don't announce anything about it so you have to camp the site. They also seem to put stuff in the parks randomly as well. Magic bands for 4 of the months were there last week along with most of the Dumbo merch.

If it helps, our local Disney Store in Winnipeg has the line in store now, so I'm sure most retail locations will have as well. Ears are tough to snag, you'd probably want to call in advance to see exactly when they're arriving, but mugs/pins/plush seem like no problem to snag. They even had some stock from previous months.

my local disney store closed last year and now the nearest is an hour+ away... not an option for me.
i've been attempting to keep tabs on the surprise releases through instagram. there are some accounts that monitor these things and let you know when they come up. i would recommend @disney_hype_beast_80, that's where i first heard about the surprise mega restock... 4 days late :oops:

i've also been hearing that mmtma merch is popping up at random places in the parks now. a small shipment of the carousel ears showed up in epcot a few weeks ago. found this through @disneyfoodblog

I hate MerchPass so much. They’re not doing a good job policing it and more people are scalping than ever before. Meanwhile, I have not been selected for ANYTHING. Not. One. Thing. I wanted almost everything in the Peter Pan release - got nothing. Haven’t been selected for the plushes in the other drawings. Wasn’t selected for the Pluto key (although that’s another topic - I know). It’s very disheartening. My husband has managed to get all the plushes after the fact when they pop up for sale randomly since they don’t sell out as quickly as a lot of the other items. But MerchPass is definitely steering me away from other limited items. I will make my attempts for the remainder of the plushes and then I won’t be doing anymore MerchPasses.

I hate MerchPass so much. They’re not doing a good job policing it and more people are scalping than ever before. Meanwhile, I have not been selected for ANYTHING. Not. One. Thing. I wanted almost everything in the Peter Pan release - got nothing. Haven’t been selected for the plushes in the other drawings. Wasn’t selected for the Pluto key (although that’s another topic - I know). It’s very disheartening. My husband has managed to get all the plushes after the fact when they pop up for sale randomly since they don’t sell out as quickly as a lot of the other items. But MerchPass is definitely steering me away from other limited items. I will make my attempts for the remainder of the plushes and then I won’t be doing anymore MerchPasses.
i agree 100%. the actual disney fans are attempting to spend their hard earned money at disney yet they're giving stuff away to these idiot resellers instead. what a way to ruin their brand. and if someone thinks they're guaranteed to get selected for merchpass and get what they want? they'll miss out.
i've done all 3 merchpasses and nothing happened. i wanted like 1 thing from peter pan, a couple from carousel and i didnt really care about dumbo. they werent very clear when the actual release would be so i missed all 3, hopefully theyll be back at somepoint. the disney email appears to show big thunder dropping on the 17th so i'll be attempting to get the pins or plush.
what happened to the saturday releases? i might not even make the release if it's at 9am cst like before. disney needs to understand that the majority of their customers are working and they might not be able to buy something if it launches in the middle of the workday. :confused3
:ccat:

correction. big thunder releases on the 18th (friday) at 9cst i believe. please consider weekend releases again disney!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter