Military Ticket Questions

We are going in September, buying 6 of the Salute 5-Day Park Hopper Passes. I think I read that I can use days (let's say 3) and that the other 2 would be good for another trip. Is that the case?

We are going in September, buying 6 of the Salute 5-Day Park Hopper Passes. I think I read that I can use days (let's say 3) and that the other 2 would be good for another trip. Is that the case?
Yes, as long as it's within this yr. and there are no blackout dates (I can't remember if Salute has them, but if they do it around the late teens through end of Dec.)

Verifying info. I have a 4 day park hopper military salute ticket. FYI, hasn't been used yet for an upcoming trip in July. Debating about another quick trip this month and adding 2 days. Is that possible at the guest relations ticket booth? Can I add 2 days to make it a 6 day military salute park hopper?

Verifying info. I have a 4 day park hopper military salute ticket. FYI, hasn't been used yet for an upcoming trip in July. Debating about another quick trip this month and adding 2 days. Is that possible at the guest relations ticket booth? Can I add 2 days to make it a 6 day military salute park hopper?
I believe you'll need to exchange it at base where you purchased the 4-day. WDW doesn't actually sell the Salute tickets.

Has anyone heard if/when Military Salute tickets will be offered again in 2025?
No, no one has this information yet. We don't usually hear anything until the day of or right before the release, which the past couple years has been in late fall. This past year it was October 24.

I am confident the program will continue, but the timing of the release is always a surprise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter