Military Annual Pass

Mrsjnt083

Earning My Ears
Hi! I did some googling, and a website said that Disney offers a military discount on Annual Passes. I can't find any other info on this. Does anyone know or have personal experience? Thank you in advance!

Hi! I did some googling, and a website said that Disney offers a military discount on Annual Passes. I can't find any other info on this. Does anyone know or have personal experience? Thank you in advance!

They have not done one at DL for a few years, and I don't think they do one at WDW anymore either. My friend stationed at MacDill but a CA resident got the FL resident pass pricing for the Platinum Pass which is about ~$100 less a year when she showed the lease with her and her husband's name on it.

Shades of Green sells APs that are tax free but have a service charge tacked on. So still less than the gate.

For example, an out of state Platinum AP costs $849 from Disney. With tax, $904.19 at the gate. At SoG, it is $857.50.

I was actually just on the phone today with Disney about APs and they do not offer military discounts on APs. I didn’t see them listed at any of my local bases either but I think it would definitely be worth the effort to look into it just in case I have incorrect information. It doesn’t hurt anyway.

I have purchased APs through my base’s ITT office before, so I know they do it. I encourage anyone interested to contact theirs directly, they often don’t have the most robust websites.

While I have purchased AP's in the past I know our local base office does not sell them, and the base ticket office for our base in FL stopped selling them a few years ago. We used to get a sweet deal on a FL resident AP!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter