Mickey's Very Merry Christmas!!!!!!!

nana2tots

<font color=purple>2Wild4Disney!Nana's 3 Gurls! ou
:eek: O.K., For the price of this, can anyone tell me why i should or shouldn't go?For, us, family of 6, it will cost $241.70 extra, just for this event, is it worth it?????????Need to know!!!!!!!:wave: disneykid

To at one MVMCP I think you will enjoy it and think it money well spent.We have been to at least one MVMCP each year since 1992.That said if you are mainly interested in doing attractions,save your money and do those during the day.We go for the live Christmas Shows and Christmas Parade,snow on Main Street,the special fireworks.You also get a free family photo,hot chocolate and cookies.Plus we still do several attractions.If you go I think it will be a great family holiday experience for your family.::yes:: :wave2:

:Pinkbounc We will, that is the whole idea for going in Dec. we are crazy folks when it comes to Christmas!!!!!!Thanks again:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc disneykid

One more thing, do you know when they will start selling the tickets???????disneykid

Danny1649 is on the money. Go for the Christmas Party but the attractions were busier on those nights then during the day. Particularly on Friday. Much better bet to ride the rides during the day!:wave:

I went last year and was a little skeptical at first about paying for the additional tickets when I was already had UPHs - but it was definately worth it! I thought the best part was when it started "snowing" on Main Street! I actually thought I saw more characters around the park then I've ever seen during the day for photo ops too. If you can go, I would definately suggest it!!!

They started selling advance MVMCP tickets in late April last year.That is the soon has I've ever seen them go on sale.Just keep watching these boards and has soon as they go on sale you can bet it will be all over the Dis Boards.::yes:: :wave2:

nana2tots - we're going to go on the day we arrive (a Sun) and just use our MCMCP tickets to enter the park at 4 - that way we're not also using a park pass that day - maybe that would make it a little more 'economical' for you with 6 to pay for. If you can't do it the day you arrive, maybe you could do it on another 'non-park' day and spend the day at the pool or a waterpark.

Since this trip is for 2 aunties to spoil rotten a favorite nephew (leaving our own big kids behind!), we're going to go twice !!

Can anyone tell me how much tickets are? Kids & Adults
:rolleyes:

2003 prices:

Advance Sale: Adult - $38.29 -- Children (3-9) - $27.39
(Plus $3 shipping and handling fee)

At the Gate: Adult - $44.29 -- Children (3-9) - $33.69

To purchase tickets call (407) W-DISNEY (934-7639).

The price will probably go up a little.

We are a family of 6 and can't wait to attend this year......DH and I went 2 yrs ago and loved it can't wait to share it with the kids....

We have done MNSSHP twice and loved it it's easier access to the rides and just plain fun..... I look at doing MVMCP the same....Can't wait for tickets to go on sale...

Hello!
Q. - If they started selling tickets in April 03 - That must mean they also announced the Schedule - Hanna or No??(A little NE PA
Slang for youse!)

Q. - Do they limit the number of tickets that are sold? I have this pictured like a 5 hour Xmas Themed Enight???

Tanks,
One Last Trip

If memory serves me, the dates of the party were released shortly before the tickets went on sale. In 2002, I ordered them on April 30th. :teeth: Believe me, I have been calling CRO every couple of days just to be sure I'm staying on top of things (thank goodness for free long distance!!! :bounce: )

This year will be the forth time we have gone and I cannot wait..... Well worth it in my opinion.

We have been to the party the last two years and everyone from 70 to 3 loved it. It was so magical being there at night with snow falling and hot chocolate being served. We also had minimal waits for the rides.

Now part of the reason we go is to get away from the crowds. We've found the park to be pretty empty the days we've gone. A Sunday and Tuesday night the first or second week of December. If I had to pay the extra money and found the crowds to be thick, then I don't think I would have enjoyed the experience half as much.

When are you going? Just around Christmas the parties are crazy busy as well as Friday nights. A friend of mine when on a Friday in early December and regretted it because it was so crowded. If you can go and avoid the busy times, the I would say to definitely not miss it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter