Mickey Waffle Maker

You beat me to it! After stalking the website all week, I hit pay dirt!!! Don’t forget to add something to get free shipping!

I was able to snag one a few weeks ago. The site kept letting me add it my bag but then when I tried to order it would say that it was unavailable. However the next day, I was able to actually buy it!

I just ordered one online from Nebraska Furniture Mart. The delivery areas are limited though. I got all the way to the end and it said they couldn't deliver to me in WI, but I put in a relative's address in TX and they will deliver there.

Me Too! I was so disappointed cause it takes you all the way through then says sorry can't deliver to Orlando.
Apparently they can only deliver to Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, South Dakota and Texas. And i don't have any relatives in those states.....

Got the waffle maker and it's awesome! A little thinner than the real deal but not really noticeable. Makes six waffles! Used the malted waffle mix. They were crunchy on the outside and light on the inside and just yummy.

So jealous. Everyone who has reviewed it says they are just like the park but a little thinner....and i love that it's a double....SO hoping Disney gets it back in stock or NFM opens a branch in FL like today so i can order from them.

I just ordered one online from Nebraska Furniture Mart. The delivery areas are limited though. I got all the way to the end and it said they couldn't deliver to me in WI, but I put in a relative's address in TX and they will deliver there.

I'm curious how you got the waffle maker from Texas to your house? Did you have your relative ship it? If so, any idea how much that was? I also have family in Texas, but I am worried that once I get the waffle maker to them, it'll be cost prohibitive to get it to me!

I'm curious how you got the waffle maker from Texas to your house? Did you have your relative ship it? If so, any idea how much that was? I also have family in Texas, but I am worried that once I get the waffle maker to them, it'll be cost prohibitive to get it to me!

I'm already planning to see her in May and June, so I'll just get it then. I'm guessing to ship it would be $20-30.

So excited to see this, I was looking to buy this waffle maker too but was suspicious. I'll have to keep an eye out now and see if it actually shows back up in stock.

Here are my waffles from the 90th Anniversary maker! They are definitely thicker and smaller than the normal "pancake" mickey waffle iron ones-- much more like the park ones!

D2IcH2WWwAAHeNw.jpg

Thank you for posting this comment! I was able to order one just now, and I live in Texas! ❤️❤️

So lucked out when they restocked them a while ago. Hit it at the right moment I guess...
Although we have enjoyed many a Mickey waffle since it arrived, we have had trouble getting that crispy exterior happening. The interiors are great, but they deflate if you don’t eat them straight away. We tried normal waffle mix, and a malted mix, but not the official mix WDW uses. Is that what it is going to take? Is the price worth it?

So lucked out when they restocked them a while ago. Hit it at the right moment I guess...
Although we have enjoyed many a Mickey waffle since it arrived, we have had trouble getting that crispy exterior happening. The interiors are great, but they deflate if you don’t eat them straight away. We tried normal waffle mix, and a malted mix, but not the official mix WDW uses. Is that what it is going to take? Is the price worth it?

I have made them with Carbon’s Golden Malted (Disney mix) and Aunt Jemima (buttermilk just add water mix) and they come out great with both.

What setting do you turn the dial to? I turn the second to the last dash away from “dark.” They stay crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside as long as I don’t stack them or cover them. My daughter came down for breakfast about 20 minutes after I made them today and hers was still crisp and fluffy.

I was lucky enough to get one delivered from there. Was much cheaper than Disney, and shipped free, arrived in less than 48 hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!