Miami Hotels Comfort Suites or LaQuinta?

NC State

DIS Veteran
Looking for recommendations. We will be flying into Miami the day before. I'm looking for a hotel that offers free airport pickup and free transportation to port the next day. The two we are looking are Comfort Suites (Airport North) and LaQuinta (Airport). If you have stayed at one of these I would love to hear from you.

Sorry - I'm a Hilton or Hyatt girl, so I can't answer about those two.

I did love the Hampton Blue Lagoon - they have a free airport shuttle, but the shuttle to the port is $10/person (which was less than a Lyft for me...but I'm solo). It was clean, the staff was amazing, it included breakfast, and there are restaurants and stores within walking distance.

Sorry - I'm a Hilton or Hyatt girl, so I can't answer about those two.

I did love the Hampton Blue Lagoon - they have a free airport shuttle, but the shuttle to the port is $10/person (which was less than a Lyft for me...but I'm solo). It was clean, the staff was amazing, it included breakfast, and there are restaurants and stores within walking distance.

Thanks. I've started researching the same question.

We stayed at the Comfort Suites North Miami Airport in March. It was a nice hotel and our room was very spacious with two queens, a couch, coffee table, and a small wet bar. We appreciated the free breakfast in the morning and the free shuttles from the airport and to the port. It was a stress-free way to start our cruise. We would definitely stay there again.

We stayed at the Comfort Suites North Miami Airport in March. It was a nice hotel and our room was very spacious with two queens, a couch, coffee table, and a small wet bar. We appreciated the free breakfast in the morning and the free shuttles from the airport and to the port. It was a stress-free way to start our cruise. We would definitely stay there again.

Thank you for your answer. Were you able to walk to a restaurant to eat lunch/dinner?

@NC State We arrived around 7 pm and were tired from a long day of travel (flight cancellations and rerouting). There were a bunch of restaurant flyers in the room and we ended up ordering from an Italian restaurant that delivered right to our door. The food was good and it was nice not to have to do more than place a phone call to get dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter