Merchandise at HK Disney

nycdisneygal

I went ahead and signed up for another kid!
My DH is going to hong kong for work. I wanted to go with him so I could go to HK DL but thats not going to happen

Would love to have a HK DL pin and maybe some unique merchandise

My questions are: Can he go to one of the hotels and buy pins? Also any special merchandise that he can maybe buy in the hotels without having to go into the park? Is this even possible?
Any advice on this would be appreciated ! Thanks!

My DH is going to hong kong for work. I wanted to go with him so I could go to HK DL but thats not going to happen

Would love to have a HK DL pin and maybe some unique merchandise

My questions are: Can he go to one of the hotels and buy pins? Also any special merchandise that he can maybe buy in the hotels without having to go into the park? Is this even possible?
Any advice on this would be appreciated ! Thanks!
I’ve never been to the hotels, but I have an annual pass for HKDL. There is a small gift shop outside the gates to the park, about halfway between the MTR (subway) and security. I’ve only looked at it from outside, and I only remember seeing ears and bubble wands, but I know they had more stuff than that. They most likely have pins there as well.

Thanks for the responses!! I will pass it along to DH and hopefully he can get me something!

Each of the hotels has a gift shop with some pins. The Explorers Lodge also has some pins exclusive to the hotel.

Depending on when he arrives/departs Hong Kong, he could also go to the Hong Kong Disneyland stores in Terminal 2 of the airport (upstairs from the check in area). They are likely to have some good items on sale. There's also a couple of HKDL stores after security in Terminal 1 if he wants to do some last minute shopping before flying out.

Each of the hotels has a gift shop with some pins. The Explorers Lodge also has some pins exclusive to the hotel.

Depending on when he arrives/departs Hong Kong, he could also go to the Hong Kong Disneyland stores in Terminal 2 of the airport (upstairs from the check in area). They are likely to have some good items on sale. There's also a couple of HKDL stores after security in Terminal 1 if he wants to do some last minute shopping before flying out.

Thanks! Airport shopping is probably what he will do! OMG. I am looking at the list of stores -- i may have to send a long list. I mean there is a store called kawaiiland!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts