Meijer $10 "Reward" for $100 Gift Card Purchase

MIChessGuy

(Almost) Too Old for Roller Coasters
For anyone near a Meijer store, they are offering a $10 "reward" (discount off your next purchase) for a $100 purchase of gift cards. The exclusions do not include Disney GC's. There is a limit of ten rewards, which I gather means that you can purchase $1,000 in GC's and you will get a total of $100 in rewards. The rewards are earnable through December 16, 2017.

thanks for the info....our Meijers is not that great..and I think their prices are high....We usually shop at Aldi or Costco...we have a super Wal mart, new huge Aldi, Walts. Jewel , Mariano's Trader Joes & Target.....to choose from...

I should have clarified this this deal is part of the Meijer "mPerks" customer discount program. You have to be a member and type in your mPerks membership number at checkout in order to participate in this gift card deal. Sorry about that.

For anyone near a Meijer store, they are offering a $10 "reward" (discount off your next purchase) for a $100 purchase of gift cards. The exclusions do not include Disney GC's. There is a limit of ten rewards, which I gather means that you can purchase $1,000 in GC's and you will get a total of $100 in rewards. The rewards are earnable through December 16, 2017.

I was so glad to see your message! I purchased a $100 Disney GC at my local Meijer last night. I asked the cashier and her supervisor if I could purchase the card for $500 and get a $50 future spend reward and they were unclear. It was busy, so I just put $100 on the GC and it showed up in my mperks later.

Just wondering if anyone has made the GC for more than $100 (the card itself can load up to $500). We're going to WDW in a few weeks and shop Meijer a lot so this 10% savings is awesome. Thanks!

I was so glad to see your message! I purchased a $100 Disney GC at my local Meijer last night. I asked the cashier and her supervisor if I could purchase the card for $500 and get a $50 future spend reward and they were unclear. It was busy, so I just put $100 on the GC and it showed up in my mperks later.

Just wondering if anyone has made the GC for more than $100 (the card itself can load up to $500). We're going to WDW in a few weeks and shop Meijer a lot so this 10% savings is awesome. Thanks!

I just tried a gift card with $200 on it and got 2, $10 rewards. Next time I will have to get a $500 and a $300 one. It will help with buying park tickets.

Meijer is part of the 5% category for Chase Freedom this month, so you can get another 5% cash back by charging the cards.

$150 for $1,000 in gift cards is a pretty good deal.

Before I go and spend a bunch of money on these.....just confirming that I can use them at, for example, quick service restaurants inside the parks, resort restaurants, etc. I'm assuming things that are independently owned (like rainforest cafe and starbucks) would NOT accept them?

Meijer is part of the 5% category for Chase Freedom this month, so you can get another 5% cash back by charging the cards.

$150 for $1,000 in gift cards is a pretty good deal.

Are you sure Meijer is part of that? It looks like Walmart and department stores this quarter. I looked at the list of department stores, and I didn't see Meijer. I shop there a lot, and use my Citi Double mostly, but if it's 5% on the chase freedom then I'd rather use that.

Are you sure Meijer is part of that? It looks like Walmart and department stores this quarter. I looked at the list of department stores, and I didn't see Meijer. I shop there a lot, and use my Citi Double mostly, but if it's 5% on the chase freedom then I'd rather use that.

Will need to check my statement when it arrived.
I called last week and was told Meijer was included-wanted to check before spending $700+ there on Thanksgiving.

Before I go and spend a bunch of money on these.....just confirming that I can use them at, for example, quick service restaurants inside the parks, resort restaurants, etc. I'm assuming things that are independently owned (like rainforest cafe and starbucks) would NOT accept them?

I do not know about Rainforest or Starbuck's, but you can use them at the resorts and parks, including the restaurants in those locations. These are the regular Disney Gift Cards, not the Disney Store Gift Cards (where you can only use them in Disney stores). I've already used my rewards on food and Christmas gifts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter