Meet the Imagineers! Toady and tomorrow!

I sat with pirate vinnie,

I suggested that they think about bringing the hosts and the vmk's over to a disney game and tell us on the newsletter. I told them we would go in big numbers if they did.

I know, they think they know everything and dont get it, but we would. I just wanted to put it out there. I was very respectful and I also did thank him for an incredible place they created after my suggestion.

I sat with pirate vinnie,

I suggested that they think about bringing the hosts and the vmk's over to a disney game and tell us on the newsletter. I told them we would go in big numbers if they did.

I know, they think they know everything and dont get it, but we would. I just wanted to put it out there. I was very respectful and I also did thank him for an incredible place they created after my suggestion.

Please tell me you told them we all want to mob and go after the suits at WDIG and want to include them in the mob. We will have milk and cookies after we have done things to the suits.

Please tell me you told them we all want to mob and go after the suits at WDIG and want to include them in the mob. We will have milk and cookies after we have done things to the suits.

nope, but i did hit on a boat while I was in there ROFL. I got a picture if anyone wants to see it LOL

how you do.in?

I was in line for room 2 and they closed the room about 10 minutes ago. Does anyone have any idea why they opened it late and then closed it 15 minutes early?

VMK-2008-05-20-19-54-20-870.png

VMK-2008-05-20-19-54-46-722.png

VMK-2008-05-20-19-54-20-870.png

Agh this not my week I got in line around 160 and was so busy making a special vdeo for a young child and his grand I miss my queue. Oh well the video means more to them that a pic. Maybe tomorrow. :goodvibes

I was in line for room 2 and they closed the room about 10 minutes ago. Does anyone have any idea why they opened it late and then closed it 15 minutes early?

It must be apart of the "Get high hopes and crush Dreams" promotion.

well I was in the first room with shorty, fin and an imagineer started with an m..?

Fin was very nice in letting them know my problem, and I said all I want to do is fly. The imagineer said, oh but you can fly just like this...and then he did stitch magic.

I am destroying my rooms now.

well I was in the first room with shorty, fin and an imagineer started with an m..?

Fin was very nice in letting them know my problem, and I said all I want to do is fly. The imagineer said, oh but you can fly just like this...and then he did stitch magic.

I am destroying my rooms now.

STUPID YAVN!

So did Yavn ever show up?
Yeah, there was an empty in room 2. I would have slapped him for doing this to Pegasus!

Ok you won't here another word from me about this. I am accepting the fact that it was not meant to be.

52008.jpg

520082.jpg

520083.jpg

Is there any kind of tour that takes you to park repair shops other than keys to the kingdom tour? I apologize if I'm on the wrong thread

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!