Mears late at night/early in the morning

SSSneezy

Mouseketeer
My husband will be arriving at 12:30 a.m. on 8/1 and I am wondering what kind of wait he will have if he uses Mears. I have told him many times I don't mind picking him up but he thinks he can just jump on a bus and get to the AKL quickly. What have your experiences been?

Thanks for your help.

I would call Mears (1-800-759-5219)
When we arrived at 12:30 by the time we picked up
our bags and walked to their area,It was downstairs and to the back of airport ( not hard to get to) they were loading a bus (small Van Type) for Disney.. I was suprised at how many
people were arriveing at that time..Anyway, I called before We left home about a day before.Just incase I had to get a taxi They said a shuttle would be available as they were picking up
passengers from Disney.. Does this help..By the way we left Disney at 11:00 pm and had no problem getting a shuttle from Mears.. If you are concerned try Tiffiny Town cars.. They run a private car out to you ( 1-888-838-2161) they also
run to Disney ..Their service is quite good, a bit
pricy about $ $75.00 but don't quote me there..
I use mears mostly because they have a contract with one of the company's we deal with not that I get a discout but they only charge 40,00 so I can handle that I tend to be cheap in the transportaion department..My motto is just get me there and back don't need much more.. So if you are worried Call..Have a good one.

I don't know if this helps, but I used them for a 5am pickup a couple of week ago and it was great. I got a sedan though rather than the shuttle. The car was waiting for us at when we arrived. It cost $35 one way from the hotel to the airport...

We have arrived after midnight at MCO on several ocassions and used Mears. The regular Mears desks on the baggage claim level were closed at that hour so we had to go one floor below. I believe our wait was about 15 minutes at the most and we were put in one of those vans not a bus thankfully.

We did a spur-of-the-moment trip in July and were worried about getting transport from MCO and called Mears. We were assured that, no matter the time, there would be a shuttle.
We were very impressed with the late night (12:30) service and surprised that there were three other groups waiting for Mears service as well.
We have come to depend on Mears in FL and Super Shuttle in CA, and have yet to be let down. Good luck!
-MrsAPalm

Thanks so much for the info. Now I don't have to worry that he will be tired and grumpy and have to wait forever!

I appreciate your help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter