McDonald's new dollar menu for 2018

I miss the deep fried apple pie that you’d burn the crap out of your mouth on every single time. The replacement was never the same.

I rarely got apple. I preferred the cherry version.

Ah. Back in the days when nobody worried about how unhealthy fast food was, and where everything they fried was dripping with beef fat. Apparent a few locations have been able to serve them recently. It would probably be up to the franchise, and McDonald’s still has suppliers that make them.

mcdonalds-fried-cherry-pie.JPG

I rarely got apple. I preferred the cherry version.

Ah. Back in the days when nobody worried about how unhealthy fast food was, and where everything they fried was dripping with beef fat. Apparent a few locations have been able to serve them recently. It would probably be up to the franchise, and McDonald’s still has suppliers that make them.

mcdonalds-fried-cherry-pie.JPG
I was the sole apple person. Everyone else got cherry.

I stop by the McDonald's across from the hospital a couple time a month for a cup of coffee and a toy for DD. It has been years since I actually ate their food, the last time I tried it was just awful. I don't understand why they are so popular.
For the toy, do you have to purchase the kids meal?

For the toy, do you have to purchase the kids meal?

Almost all locations have a separate price for the toy. I've asked for it before and some cashiers know the price immediately while others have to scan through the options. At one local location it's only 69 cents, but others are up to $2. A few times when I asked what the price was, the cashier said don't worry and just handed one for free. Or one who said that if I got the Happy Meal it would come with two toys.

My understanding is that these are really promotional items in concert with some other company, and they usually don't cost McDonald's or the franchisee anything. But yeah there's almost always a price for the toy only as set by the management.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!