May hours will change due to

paulh

<font color=blue>likes to have a beer<br><font col
May hours will change due to DVC members homecoming have checked disny web sit and they have not alterd the times but as you can see fron this info from the DVC web site they will shut these parks early to acomadate the DVC

Don't miss the Member event of your dreams!
Use your Ticket to Magic for all four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks as well as these Member-exclusive events:

"Light up the Sky" Celebration at Epcot®
Tuesday, May 25, 2004; 8:30 pm to midnight
It's the biggest Welcome Home ever, and it all starts with dessert! Enjoy spoonfuls of sugar under the stars before the sky lights up with IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth. After the park closes, you stay! We'll get your feet moving and your heart racing with a DJ party at Future World, including exclusive access to Mission: SPACE and Test Track.

"A Night of Wishes Come True" Party in the Magic Kingdom® Park
Wednesday, May 26, 2004; 8:30 pm to midnight
This unforgettable night begins with a bang, as you view Disney's new Wishes™ fireworks spectacular. After the gates close, Members rule the Kingdom! Enjoy exclusive access to classic Disney attractions and entertainment, plus a meal. Then join us on Main Street U.S.A® for a private viewing of your very own SpectroMagic Parade!
PaulH

Hurray!!! They don't effect my planned schedule. I was about to panic...I just got everything set. LOL

Last year WDW kept chnging Spectro from Tues to Wed and then back...I kept having to change my Fantasmic Dinner Package. I know the CMs thought I was crazy when they looked in the computer and could tell I kept switching switching it back and forth.

have read it again and i must have read it wrong it looks like they will sheperd the DVC in to its own area and after fireworks shut the park then let them lose on the park but the parks in question will be bussy on them days so avoid if not going to the do
PaulH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter