May 29 - 31 OR early June ... does it matter?

swimfin

DIS Veteran
Hi! Any tips on travel dates would be greatly appreciated. We are looking to visit any time between May 28 and June 4. Is this a busy time at DLP?

Cheers!

I was there May 25 to May 29 last year (Memorial Day weekend) and while it wasn't holiday busy, it wasn't quiet either. I attributed it mostly to being a weekend and only a few weeks after the start of the 25th Anniversary festivities the month before. Having said that, even with Pirates still down and Big Thunder still suffering some growing pains after its long refurb resulting in it being down most every day, the longest I experienced for Phantom Manor was ~50 minutes and Space Mountain topped out around 60. I think the longest wait we had the whole 4 days was 70 minutes for Peter Pan mid-afternoon one day.

Monday 28th May is a bank holiday in UK and all schools are on holiday the whole of that week which may make it busier

THANK YOU!! When you say the whole of that week, are you meaning Monday, May 28th - June 1st? OR the week before?

THANK YOU!!!

I was there May 25 to May 29 last year (Memorial Day weekend) and while it wasn't holiday busy, it wasn't quiet either. I attributed it mostly to being a weekend and only a few weeks after the start of the 25th Anniversary festivities the month before. Having said that, even with Pirates still down and Big Thunder still suffering some growing pains after its long refurb resulting in it being down most every day, the longest I experienced for Phantom Manor was ~50 minutes and Space Mountain topped out around 60. I think the longest wait we had the whole 4 days was 70 minutes for Peter Pan mid-afternoon one day.

Yes Monday 28th - June 1st

From your experience, would it be best to wait and arrive June 1st and leave June 4th/June 5th (We might travel to Paris one day from DLP) OR arrive May 28th and leave June 1st ... I'm trying to figure out if weekdays with Holiday from UK is more/less crowded than the weekend dates? Thank You! Cheers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter