May 12th, 2018 7-Night Western Caribbean from Port Canaveral (Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Falmouth, Casta

Welcome!! I'm so excited for this cruise!! It will be my fiancé and I's honeymoon!! My name is Lyndsey and I will be 21 at the time of cruise and my fiancé is Drew and he will be 20! Can't wait to meet you all!!

Hi there! This is our first Disney cruise, and we are super excited!! It will be me (Linda), my husband (Evan), and our two daughters (11 & 1). We look forward to meeting everyone!

Hi, my brother asked me to book him a cruise for his family. So, I did.... more and more family members wanted to cruise too. So, it kind of ballooned from there, and this will be a family reunion at sea. This will be my 11th Disney cruise. And Eccobleu, my son's name is Evan. He and my grandson will be on this cruise as well. Looking forward to meeting folks.

~ debra ~

Hello,

This will be our second Disney Cruise and we're so looking forward to it. It will be my husband, Rex, and myself and our two children (6 and 3 at the time). We are trying to talk Grandpa into coming too. We're going to do a few days in Disney World first then head back to the farm after the cruise. Are we going to use this thread for Fish Extenders on this cruise or should we start a new thread for it?

It's our families first cruise, and we are excited beyond belief!!!! Our b/g twins will be 15 .... yikes and youngest daughter will never 12:) we are huge disney fans and can't wait til May 2018!

Hello,

This will be our second Disney Cruise and we're so looking forward to it. It will be my husband, Rex, and myself and our two children (6 and 3 at the time). We are trying to talk Grandpa into coming too. We're going to do a few days in Disney World first then head back to the farm after the cruise. Are we going to use this thread for Fish Extenders on this cruise or should we start a new thread for it?

There is a Facebook page for this cruise and there is a fish extender sign up on the page!

Tried to join but no one seems to be approving new members for the last few days. Shucks. Here's hoping they get to it soon.

Yep I'm pending but remove the link, they do not allow posting external links to things like facebook. Not trying to get on you, just trying to help. Can I friend you on Facebook?

Yep I'm pending but remove the link, they do not allow posting external links to things like facebook. Not trying to get on you, just trying to help. Can I friend you on Facebook?

Oops!! Sorry I didn't know. Thank for letting me know! Yes you may add me!

Hi everyone! Just found out my parents booked my sister(Nicole, 22) and myself(Dan, 26) to join them on this cruise! It will be our 7th DCL cruise as a family and I couldn't be more excited!

This is our second trip aboard the Fantasy. I gave my family the option of what they'd like to do and it was unanimous that we take another DCL cruise - which is a little surprising given I have two older sons who will be 18 and 20 for the cruise.

We had such a great trip last time that my parents are also joining us. Really excited to be doing this again with my family before everyone is off on their own.

This is my first cruise. We are super excited for this trip. It will be me, husband, mother-n-law and daughter age 8. I am looking to join a Facebook group for the fish extender. It sounds so fun. :)

Hi i am new to the whole DCL. We are very excited about the up coming cruise with our whole family. Can someone please advise on the fish extenders :fish:. We would like to participate. Thank you for your help. :)

Hi i am new to the whole DCL. We are very excited about the up coming cruise with our whole family. Can someone please advise on the fish extenders :fish:. We would like to participate. Thank you for your help. :)
There are a few boards that discuss Fish Extenders and only having done it once, I'd recommend reading through those.

Basically, you place a holder with some sort of a pocket outside your door and when you get back to your room each night - there are little treats and presents waiting for you. In return, you make or purchase a little something that you distribute to the other people on your FE list at some point during the cruise. We got all sorts of Disney trinkets, candy, earbuds, key chains, sunglasses and other handmade items. You can either do one gift for the room or several based on the number of people in the room. For my trip, a moderator set up a Facebook page and she put together the FE lists.

It was fun, sweet experience, but the best part of it - watching my kids get excited to see what was in the FE - would be lost on older children. My youngest, who is 13, already mentioned that she wasn't really into doing it again. So, I'm not really certain what we're doing this cruise.

Please don't think I'm discouraging you, though. It added to our anticipation for the cruise to plan what we were doing and then make it. If you think you'd like that part of it, then definitely go for it.

Hello!

This will be our first Disney Cruise and we are super excited! Brad and I have cruised before, but never with kids. In May we will be sailing with our two boys, 5 and 2. I like to plan ahead and be prepared, therefore I am open to any suggestions anyone has to provide especially excursions with a 2 (almost 3) year old.

There is a facebook page, Disney Fantasy May 12th 2018, Western Caribbean that is coordinating the fish extenders.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter