Masked Singer - Season 4

I really think Popcorn is Tina Turner. Great legs, "Proud Merry Go Round" & that voice. It was my immediate first impression. I didn't think Giraffe was better than Dragon, but oh well. Very good performances for episode 1! I didn't know most of the participants last season, they were too young for me. My favorites were still from season 1! Peacock, Peacock!!!

This is off the wall but I really think that the owls could be Chip and Joanna Gains. The clues totally add up.

Pretty sure the giraffe is Vanilla Ice - the clue about coming back swinging? He came back with a home renovation show.
I like Tina Turner for popcorn, but the 'proud merry go round' maybe is a bit too obvious? The mannerisms were all Tina though.
I don't think the snow owls are a married couple. I think they're siblings. The clue about being reunited and driving up to 'her' house makes me think they do not live together. So, probably the Houghs (I don't really know who they are or what they do, but I am aware of them lol)

Popcorn can’t be Tina Turner. She is 80-years old and lives in Europe. With the borders closed, she can’t travel back and forth to the US.

Popcorn can’t be Tina Turner. She is 80-years old and lives in Europe. With the borders closed, she can’t travel back and forth to the US.
OK, so it would be smart not to do it.

But the show is probably taped over 2-3 weeks, and travel to the US isn't an impossibility (AGT flew a couple in from India for the finale, because... I really don't know.), so it could happen. Is it wise? Definitely not.

That may have been the strongest start of all the seasons. No one was really bad. I don't have guesses for any but two of them.

We think the Owls are the Houghs, and the Sun is Miley.

I’m probably way off but part of me wonders if one of the snow owls are physically or visually impaired in some way. And that is why they are in the egg together and not moving around the stage.

I have no clue who the sun is. But I love the Miley guess!

No clue on the giraffe.

Popcorn sounded like Macy Grey to me. That raspy-ness just stands out. That's who my gut says it is based on her voice.

As soon as they said family affair, I am convinced the owls are Donny and Marie. No way is it chip and joanna, they live in Texas and haven't lived in LA (where he supposedly covered her house with snow) so that doesnt add up at all. And I don't think they're singers. If it's not Donny and Marie, I do think the hough's is a great guess!

I thought Marie and Donny as well for the Owls. My sister thinks it Maureen McCormick (Marcia) and Barry Williams (Greg) from the Brady Bunch.

I also think popcorn is Tina Turner.

I can also see it being the Hough's. She sings and they both dance. Derick I think is on Dancing with the Stars right now so I am not sure if he would be able to do both.

So I just read an article that says they have a first tonight. One of the masked singers takes off their mask and basically resigns from the competition. They don't vote anyone off as a result. Anyone else see this?

I think Baby Alien is Gary Oldman. He’s does theater, he was on an episode of Friends, did Lost in Space too.

I was thinking Matthew Broderick for baby Alien...

Shailene Woodley for Seahorse?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter