Marvel land

old lady

DIS Veteran
What kind of restaurants, rides, or things do what to see or eat or go on in Marvel land?

I would like to see a quick service restaurant based on All American treats in a Captain American style decor. It would be cool to have an avenger coaster or a villain coaster. Maybe a roller coaster based on Iron Man’s and Doctor Strange’s from the comics. Fin fang foom, the dragon alien, so Disneyland can find their own dragon coaster.

I would love to see an Asgardian restaurant...but Asgard was destroyed in the last Thor movie so I don't know how that would work out.

What kind of restaurants, rides, or things do what to see or eat or go on in Marvel land?

I would like to see a quick service restaurant based on All American treats in a Captain American style decor. It would be cool to have an avenger coaster or a villain coaster. Maybe a roller coaster based on Iron Man’s and Doctor Strange’s from the comics. Fin fang foom, the dragon alien, so Disneyland can find their own dragon coaster.
Check this out:
https://www.disneytouristblog.com/rumor-marvel-land-california-campus/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter