• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marriott Grande Vista question

PrincessTori

Mouseketeer
We were given a weeks stay at the Marriott Grande Vista by a friends of ours that belongs to II and was unable to use their week before year end. They told us though that we would have to set through the presentation and that usually you were given certificates for dinner or area attractions for your time. I was wondering if any one has ever stayed at MGV under this type of situation or are II members and would know if they offer tickets to for a days addmission to MGM? I would like to know before I budget for and buy my tickets in advance.

Thanks so much!!
PrincessTori

I am a Marriott owner and have at through a lot of their presentations. They are fairly low pressure. MGM tickets were available at one time but that was years ago. Grande Vista is beautiful.

We stayed at this property in August 2000 and received 2 one day passes to any Disney park for taking a very low pressure tour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter