Marion's Active Requests #4 - ***Please Comply with Rules especially NO QUOTES***

middlesista....Yes, many of my characters DISigns are currently unavailable. It is a HUGE folder and takes forever to watermark the files. Any particular characters you are looking to review?

Marion, Thank you for taking the time to respond. My 8 year old granddaughter Aleena loves Belle and my 5 year old granddaughter Kendall is all about Rapunzel.

I can see you have so many requests- and so many folders, I can imagine it would take a lot of time to protect them.

Know I truly appreciate your help with this - the girls are looking forward to decorating the windows of our hotel rooms and I was hoping to surprise them with their own special decorations!!

Thanks again.

Reminder to anyone new.... I always start a conversation with you to share the password for your DISigns

Marion - WOW!! The girls are going to be thrilled!! Kendall LOVES the color purple and the Rapunzel name head you made for her is purple. Aleena will love, LOVE her Belle Head and I can't wait to have them printed up to show them both.
I know how busy you are and how many requests you have so know I truly appreciate the time you have taken to send some pixie dust my way!! Thanks so much for all you do for us Creative DiSigns fans!!!

Hi Marion,

Would you be able to do dinning invitations for our upcoming November trip? My children, Cecilia and Louis loved them last year! These are our reservations:

November 9, 11:50 am, Tuskar House
November 10, 9:45 am, Be our Guest
November 10, 2:30 pm, Crystal Palace
November 11, 8:25 am, Aukerhaus
Nov 12, 12:15 pm, Whispering Canyon.

Thank you!

I understand it's taking a lot of time to protect your images and I'm sorry it's necessary. I'm looking for a Mickey 3rd birthday design for my son Andrew. I'm also looking for the image of the castle silhouette with the partners statue on top with the words "Wishes really do come true!" with fireworks at the top. If it needs to be personalized, and I understand the requirement, could you just use the date 10-18-17? That's the day we'll be at the Magic Kingdom. The last one is a Mickey head with a safari hat with the tree of life in the middle and "Disney's Animal Kingdom" One design should say Andrew, one should say Mommy, and one should say Daddy. Thank you so much if you're able to help and if not, I understand if that's not something that you do.

Last edited:

Computer was broken down but I got it back now! DISiging is back on the agenda!!

Last edited:
Hello Marion. My husband is a Donald Duck fan. Could you please choose and personalize a Donald Duck DisSign for each of the parks and also TuskerHouse-4.jpg? His name is Wayne and the date for our trip is 20 October 2017.

Thank you so much.

Hello Marion! You've done designs for me in the past and I'm interested in a a couple autograph covers: 4x6 Donald Duck with "Ryan" and "2017", 4x6 Mickey with "Aidan" and "2017". Thank you!

Hi Marion,

I apologize and don't want to not go by the rules for requests but I can't access some of your files. Several years ago we went to Disney and you made these names filled with characters that I made into t-shirt transfers for my son. It was super cute. I wondered if you could do that again? We have a few more kids. Here are their names and the characters they like.

Rowan - Peter Pan (or Peter Pan and friends)
Louisa - Ariel
Mary Grace - Elsa (or Elsa and Anna)
August - Mickey (or Mickey and friends)

Thank you so much. We are going October 13.

karajeboo, my autograph folder is accessible with the password so I do expect jpg file names

Hi Marion,

I would like to request the following:

8FamilyHead-1.jpg

Names:
Cindy (female)
Nicole (female)
Bryan (male)
Jennifer (female)
Anthony (male)
Brianna (female)
AJ (male)

Year: 2017

Our trip is scheduled for November 3, 2017.

Thank you!

Hello Marion,

I am a Dance Teacher and my students have the opportunity to dance at Disney!
The students will be going to each park, so I was wondering if you had blank autograph pages (4X6)so I can make them an each autograph book and also autograph book covers that says "KADS Disney Dance Trip 2018"

Thank you!

Marion - Wanted to thank you again for the DISigns you created for my granddaughters!

Attachments

• FFB84991-97F8-42B4-B76B-FE1B35D6DA60.jpeg
    FFB84991-97F8-42B4-B76B-FE1B35D6DA60.jpeg
    123.3 KB · Views: 12
Hi RustManFan! If you have time, I am hoping to have two Surprise/Invitation Letters designed for my 9 year old son (Trenton) and my 7 year old daughter (Abbi). I've read all the rules and think this is where I am supposed to request this. Please correct me if I am in the wrong place or not asking correctly. It has been 6 years since I've visited this site and I am a little overwhelmed. We are surprising the kids with a trip to Disney in January as their Christmas gift. Both kids have special needs, so Trenton can read printed font and Abbi cannot read. Abbi likes Cinderella or Rapunzel and Trenton likes Indiana Jones and Star Wars. If it is easier, one letter addressed to both kids with Mickey and Minnie would be great! We are leaving on January 14th and returning on January 20th, 2018.

Hi Marion. I am new here so I hope I'm doing this correctly. :)

I'd like FamilyCircleDL1.jpg However, I'd like it to say "1st Visit to Disney World" if possible. Our trip is planned for January 2018.

The Goetz Family
Dad
Mom
Addi
Preston
Aubrey

Thank you for doing this. It is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts