March 8th Eastern anyone?

kmacc

Earning My Ears
I am new to this forum thing.... pretty cool! Anyone elso going on the Magic 7 day Eastern?

My DH and me and my two boys will be there. WE are so excited too, this is our first time!

Hi,
We have a group of seven cabins. Were counting the days now (not months) YEA!!!
thatmom

We have 3 boys 7,5,3. They have been X'ing out the days on the calendar. That is the only way we can get them to stop asking how many days are left. They are excited!!! As are we!

There are ten of us going on the 3/8/03 Eastern Caribbean cruise!

It took me a while to figure out the forum jargon, but I think I've got it:

DH, DS-8, DS-6

Also, my parents, my twin brother (DTB??), his wife and two kids (DD-6 and DS-4).

We're so excited! I happened upon these boards a few days ago while searching the net to figure out which excursions to go on. Decided on the Golden Eagle Catamaran in St. Maarten and the 5 Star Snorkel Tour in St. Thomas (actually, Trunk Bay on St. John's). The forums clinched it for us!

Also, I just downloaded a .wav file of the ship horn that plays "When You Wish Upon A Star..." (another forum find). For the next two weeks, it will alert me whenever I have a new email at work!!! If interested, go here:

http://pages.prodigy.net/mary_gums/horn.wav

See you on board!

-- Joy Baker :earsgirl:

Great! We'll also have a DD-6 on the 5 star snorkel at St. John's. Hopefully, the girls will be friends by then. :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

My DH, my DH's son-14 and DD-3 will also be there. This will be our first cruise. Can't wait! My sister will also be with us. She's sailed before, just not on Disney.

We are overwhelmed with all of this DCL info on this web site. Thanks.

My DW, DS10, DD8 and I (the DH) will be on the 3-8-03 eastern. Looking forward to it.

Any advice on non DCL tours to St. John (trunk Bay) and what to do on St. Thomas will be appreciated

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

There are 4 of us in our group. I have cruised on a Celebrity cruise about 10 years ago but this is my first Disney. My 3 friends have never cruised. This forum has been wonderful with the ideas and answering questions. I just read that our cruise will be tendering in St. Thomas

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :jester:

We do, we do! :) We are driving down tomorrow night from GA and getting a hotel in the area. I am new to this forum too! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter