March 2nd, 2019 7-Night Western Caribbean Disney Fantasy from Port Canaveral, Florida

Welcome @Jess_S and @Ashellee!

We are now a group of 11 on this cruise. We were able to get my brother-in-law and sister-in-law and their families to join us. We have 3 of 4 staterooms in a row, some other family snuck one in-between us (so sorry whomever you are!!!).

Welcome @Jess_S and @Ashellee!

We are now a group of 11 on this cruise. We were able to get my brother-in-law and sister-in-law and their families to join us. We have 3 of 4 staterooms in a row, some other family snuck one in-between us (so sorry whomever you are!!!).

Thank You! I am sure the other family will be lucky to have you as neighbors. Unless you plan to do all your communicating by leaning out the door and yelling. :P Then maybe not.

I am very excited to have this trip booked. I have wanted to sail on DCL again since our first cruise in 2014. We came close last year, but had to cancel because my job situation was up in the air. I am already planning port activities.

I saw and I was so excited. I told my son when we booked that it would be a Star Wars cruise -- which is a gamble when you have a 5 year old who remembers every word you ever say. Thanks DCL for making sure I didn't disappoint him!

I saw and I was so excited. I told my son when we booked that it would be a Star Wars cruise -- which is a gamble when you have a 5 year old who remembers every word you ever say. Thanks DCL for making sure I didn't disappoint him!

I did the exact same thing with my 7 year old!! :rotfl: Thank goodness it didn’t backfire on us!!

Perfect! I missed Star Wars day this year as I was “sick”. Looking forward to getting a redo!

Hello everyone, we just booked this cruise. It will be our first time traveling without our son...he is all grown up now :worried: But my parents are going to join us, so we are super excited. I just wanted to check in and say hi.

Booked this cruise when the dates were announced! So excited :D My husband may be coming if he can get the time off, otherwise one of my girlfriend's will be joining me :)

One year to go folks!!
one-year-on.jpg

I realized we will be on board when Captain Marvel premieres next year! Do they start showing premiere movies Thursday nights at midnight?

With 2 little kids we wouldn't be able to do a midnight movie, and Friday being Castaway Cay day, we might not even get a chance to see it! lol But it's still kind of exciting to think it may be a possibility.

I realized we will be on board when Captain Marvel premieres next year! Do they start showing premiere movies Thursday nights at midnight?

With 2 little kids we wouldn't be able to do a midnight movie, and Friday being Castaway Cay day, we might not even get a chance to see it! lol But it's still kind of exciting to think it may be a possibility.

If the premiere date holds, I would expect them to show it on board.

Perfect! I missed Star Wars day this year as I was “sick”. Looking forward to getting a redo!

My wife and I both had AGE on our Star Wars day this past February. Looking forward to staying healthy and actually being able to enjoy SWDAS this time. I missed Sint Maarten, St. Thomas *and* most of SWDAS because of it. No fun. This will be our 7th Fantasy cruise.

Ack. All this talk of people getting stomach bugs on the Fantasy is troubling. I guess if you are willing to give the Fantasy another shot after an unpleasant trip last time, I shouldn't wimp out. I hope that you will be healthy this time around.

Ack. All this talk of people getting stomach bugs on the Fantasy is troubling. I guess if you are willing to give the Fantasy another shot after an unpleasant trip last time, I shouldn't wimp out. I hope that you will be healthy this time around.

It probably didn't help that we spent a week at the World before heading to the port. We could have picked it up anywhere.

Hey everyone, we just booked this cruise while on the Dream the other day. We have now sailed all the ships and this will be our 3rd time on the Fantasy. We are super excited for SWDAS! I'm Char and I will be traveling with my DH Nate, DS 14 turning 15 on the cruise and DS 13.

Any stomach bug I had was self-inflicted and not a result of the ship. :o:(

Hey everyone, we just booked this cruise while on the Dream the other day. We have now sailed all the ships and this will be our 3rd time on the Fantasy. We are super excited for SWDAS! I'm Char and I will be traveling with my DH Nate, DS 14 turning 15 on the cruise and DS 13.

Welcome!!

Welcome!!

Thanks Khertz!

So is anyone planning on dressing up for SWDAS? I hadn't thought about it until we booked on board and the person at the desk was talking about how everyone dresses up. We are totally game for it just the extra luggage is a pain.

Hi All! So excited for this cruise! This will be the 3rd Disney cruise for my family (husband and 15yo son) and our first Western Caribbean cruise. Super excited to sail again and for Star Wars at sea! Has anyone started discussion for creating a fish extender group? We participated in one our last cruise and it was so much fun!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!