March 2nd, 2019 7-Night Western Caribbean Disney Fantasy from Port Canaveral, Florida

JWG

DIS Veteran
Ok 2019 cruisers! It's official that we've started booking and lots of us chose 3.2.19 and a 7-day western caribbean on the Fantasy.

Let's connect, let's chat, let's see who all will be on board!

To add, this will be our 5th cruise and first time repeating on a ship - we've previously sailed all 4 ships.
We're deck 8 midship, looking forward to seeing who is joining us!

So...
Will this be another Star Wars Day at Sea cruise? Will they switch things up and do Marvel in 2019 (switching it off the Magic)?
Will it be something else entirely? Or... will this just be another normal cruise?

So...
Will this be another Star Wars Day at Sea cruise? Will they switch things up and do Marvel in 2019 (switching it off the Magic)?
Will it be something else entirely? Or... will this just be another normal cruise?

I would personally love it if they switched it up and we got a Marvel day at sea! But I have a feeling it will still end up being Star Wars.

I would personally love it if they switched it up and we got a Marvel day at sea! But I have a feeling it will still end up being Star Wars.

They just recently reimagined the kids' club to Star Wars on the Fantasy and to Marvel on the Classic ships, so if they hold to theme it will be Star Wars again. Not that they need to, there's nothing that ties the two things together really. I'm actually hoping for Star Wars, but will enjoy whatever they offer.

So...

While personal preference I'm rooting for a change up and hope the Fantasy gets Marvel days. But I'm not hopeful on that since I thought the oceaneer's club was redone on the fantasy with a Star Wars theme. And with how well the Star Wars franchise is doing I'm not hopeful. Maybe Infinity War goes crazy and they implement something from that. I don't think it will be a normal cruise though I'm sitting at 80/20 for SW/Marvel chances for our cruise.

ETA: saw your post confirming it was reimagined to SW

Hello everyone! My name is Dustin and I will be cruising with my wife Julie. We will be celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary (and first vacation without kids in 3 year). Cant wait and looking forward to getting to know everyone during the next year and 3 months!

Hello everyone! My name is Dustin and I will be cruising with my wife Julie. We will be celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary (and first vacation without kids in 3 year). Cant wait and looking forward to getting to know everyone during the next year and 3 months!
:welcome:

Awesome! You'll like it. We did our honeymoon on the Wonder back in 2000 during its inaugural year. We've now sailed on all 4 ships with this being our first repeat. Looking forward to the 3 new ships coming in the out years.

Awesome! You'll like it. We did our honeymoon on the Wonder back in 2000 during its inaugural year. We've now sailed on all 4 ships with this being our first repeat. Looking forward to the 3 new ships coming in the out years.

Awesome! I’m using the message boards to release my excitement and. It drive my wife crazy with planning...never to soon right?

We just booked ( me, DH and DS, who will be 6). We are hoping it will be a Star Wars cruise.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone! Just booked up on our first Disney Cruise for my 'big' 40th birthday! Just the three of us (me, DH and DD who will be 3!).. very excited but it seems aaaages away! Lots of planning in the meantime :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts