MARCH 2024 W.I.S.H. Thread-🌸Spring 🐣into Health ☘️

I had a special visitor yesterday.

DD’s close friend passed away in high school, and it caused shock and despair among everyone in their school, but it was devastating for her family and our family. Over the past 10 years, every spring a brown bunny came to visit us, and we knew it was her friend saying, “hello.” Last year the bunny had babies and brought them up to our window. She looked me in the eyes. It was overwhelming. A month later DD organized a tribute concert for the 10th anniversary. Everyone felt her presence there.

There hadn’t been any sightings yet this year until yesterday when I was walking up the sidewalk to my house. Suddenly the brown bunny appeared. She hopped right in front of me and made her way to the back of the house. She frolicked in my backyard. Her timing, arriving the day before Easter was really fun. She always did like to make me laugh.

Happy Easter!

IMG_3214.jpeg

Such a touching story @Summer2018!

I'm back from our church services. We have a 7:00 Sunrise service, 8:00 breakfast and 9:00 regular service. I love the services each year.

Now, I'm at home prepping the food to take to my moms! I'm excited to get there. DD1 is bringing her boyfriend for the first time. We've met him and been around him a few times, but he's never my my mom or sister, so it's a big day for DD.

Well, not this year...

1711924122428.png

Today I planted seven peonies that I impulse bought at COSTCO a couple weeks ago. Not really sure why they sell them at this time of year, as when I Googled how to best plant them, the answer was 'in the fall'. So they probably won't do much this year, just staying alive will be good enough for me.

I also got down to the beach for a nice walk and boy did it feel good, almost summery even tho the temps aren't all that warm. There's nothing quite like sunshine and clear blue skies to perk a person up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter