March 2018

Tallent

DIS Veteran
Anyone else going in March? We'll be there March 27-April 1. Myself, ds 12 and his best friend who has never been. DD and DH are staying home this trip for school/work. Staying at CSR.

Rachel

I'm there March 9-14, DD is competing in the UCA cheer competition that weekend & we're off site, but I'm surprising her by moving us to a LM room at AoA when the competition is over to stay a couple extra days.

DH and I are taking our then-7-year-old for his spring break. We’ll be at the Poly March 8-14. I’m super excited!

March 25 thru 30th for us - first time w/grandsons 5 & 7 yrs old @That time. Grampie & Nana are so excited!!! Leaving their parents home.

We'll be there March 11 - 18 doing a split stay at BLT and Poly using our DVC points for the first time. We are going on the Disney Dream for 4 nights in between the resort stays. So excited.

I am booked at All Star Movies for March 23-29 to go with my sister. Looking forward to the trip, but it was last minute and I’m not super thrilled with hotel choice.

Watching for any openings at Coronado Springs as I don’t want to pay moderate prices for a hotel without a gym. Deluxes are too high for me. I will just plan on jogging if no openings.

We are planning one Epcot day, one MK day, one AK day and one day split between MK and AK. We will skip DHS this trip due to all the closures.

Split stay

Mar 29 - Apr 2 @ Art of Animation
Apr 2 - Apr 7 @ Beach Club Villas

Kids are really excited about first visit to AoA

Edited: dates

Last edited:
We are booked for our 50th wedding anniversary trip February 27 to March 7th, 2018, at POFQ. Can't wait for the next 3 months to hurry up and get here:)
We always stay at POR, but due to the dog friendly situation, we have reluctantly moved to FQ. It looks like a very nice resort, though.

Feb 27 to March 7 2018 at POFQ. First time at FQ, can't wait. First time in March, so will be checking this site for info.

I’ll be there March 3-5 at the Yacht Club with my oldest son for a Mom-Son trip!
I’m so excited. He’s turning 18 & graduating high school.
(I’m going with the rest of the family in Feb, but he couldn’t go due to other school obligations.)

We are headed there in 33 days!! February 27 till March 8, staying at the Poly. Going with my husband and 4 kids (13, 10, 6, and 2) It has been 6 years since our last trip, and our oldest will be turning 14 while we are there. My in laws are coming with us. It is thier first time at Disney ever, and they are staying at AKL. So excited!!

March 12-18, my youngest and me for his college spring break! Staying at All Star Sports, wanted Pop but the handicapped room type we needed wasn’t available (just booked last week).
If you see a mom pushing her kid with blue hair (unless it faded again, silly kids) say hi! I love meeting new folks from here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!